Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was looking at my exhaust which is in good condition (from what i can see) but i was looking for alternative SS options are arrow the sole manufacturer of aftermarket manifolds ? Also if you have one are there any benefits over standard ? Weight ,performance etc

·
Registered
694 Posts
I looked at Arrow and come to the conclusion there costly for what they are. There no bigger in bore maybe if they was bigger you would loose torque at the bottom but gain a little at the top well thats the theory. They just look pretty ... i just aqua blasted mine and got the Mr Muscle oven cleaner out with some Scotchbrite they come up pretty well and saved myself nearly 300 notes :D:thumbup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks packman ,i am actually happy with the sound of this bike it came with a renegade end can and it seems to perform well throughout the rev range i even like the not so intimidating noise it makes .It also came with a new set of anakee 3 tyres and from my first impression they seem really predictable (hope i am not tempting fate here ) ...I also dont get that front end wallow or dive in any way what so ever which i was sure this bike suffers from but this one rides well better than i expected so mayby i was wrong or the previous owner took care of that ..?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts