·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Two mini screen Decals? numbered?

Something like this

Have already done this as a bumper/helmet decal....OK?

Yeap I like this, well I mean I like it all :D

Something like this

Barry:-
here's an A4 flyer idea I have just ripped your text from the website, What does everyone think would this do as a flyer?

Yeap good first draft,
Does this now make sense ?

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #144 (Edited)
And just for mark

At least I wouldn't have to worry about scratching my bike with all those stickers on..........Maybe we could do a complete vinyl wrap

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Can you lease design a smaller, narrow logo for signatures.

We have a problem each year with big signatures. They take up a lot of space and mean people have to scroll more, often past umpteen of the same signature images.

It ends up not being good marketing and advertising but effectively the reverse in that it breeds negative feelings about the event.

It should be possible to make small, 1cm high logos - there is a lot of width possible. And maybe if there were a few different designs so users did not just see exactly the same one repeated endlessly, that might help too.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Size of a new what?:thumbup:
Russ that was meant as a joke, I think we have the decals sorted, DONE, great job mate :thumbup:

Can you lease design a smaller, narrow logo for signatures.

We have a problem each year with big signatures. They take up a lot of space and mean people have to scroll more, often past umpteen of the same signature images.

It ends up not being good marketing and advertising but effectively the reverse in that it breeds negative feelings about the event.

It should be possible to make small, 1cm high logos - there is a lot of width possible. And maybe if there were a few different designs so users did not just see exactly the same one repeated endlessly, that might help too.
Good point Chris, I think a smaller version of the event sticker would do the job ?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Russ the last header you give me for the website, is big 130K, can you get it smaller in size please without losing quailty, you know what i mean.....:thumbleft:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Russ,

Can you knock up some small images for the shop. Please

One of the Decals set (the set of 7)
Back & Front of a T-Shirt

Thanks in advance :thumbright:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Russ,

If you are not too busy :D could you knock up something for a emboridered patch.

I have found somewhere to get them done, just need something to get a quote for.

Not sure if we should do a XRV TLD one, or an event one

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Russ

As we have had to make changes to the website to comply with Make-A-Wish and the use of there logo, we going to have to make changes to the art work also.

for the Decals the options are:

1. We can use the logo, if nothing touches it, 5mm clear all round it

2. Remove the logo completely

3. Replace the logo with text i.e 'In aid of Make-A-Wish'

The Make-A-Wish Logo can not be used in a sentence either. We can not use 'The Make-A-Wish', it has to be 'Make-A-Wish'

I have mockup something (an idea) for the T-Shirt, that will comply with Make-A-Wish. but i dont know how this will affect the printer and printing costs.

Hopefully this does cause you too many problems :thumbright:

Cheers

Barry

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Russ,

Sorry forgot to say, we new to include BCFr in the decals also

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Right, I have changed all the print media to include BCFr and comply with Make-a-Wish guidelines (i think) I have just re-jigged the T-shirt but if you'd prefer it all moved onto the back then thats fine too it just looked a bit congested to me.

Barry - All images are available via download from ftp
Everyone else - if you would like to download the images contact me via pm and I will give you a log in to access the ftp

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Right, I have changed all the print media to include BCFr and comply with Make-a-Wish guidelines (i think) I have just re-jigged the T-shirt but if you'd prefer it all moved onto the back then thats fine too it just looked a bit congested to me.

Barry - All images are available via download from ftp
Everyone else - if you would like to download the images contact me via pm and I will give you a log in to access the ftp
Russ :thumbleft: just one to fix - bann.jpg, the Make-A-Wish logo is over two lines.

As for the T-Shirt whatever, what the others think.

Also most done :thumbleft:

After this cant think there is much more to do, apart from register the riders :thumbleft: oh and raise dosh!!!!!!

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Just looking at the Flyer/poster. We need to change the text on it. Is this okay. Russ we have changed things as BCFr are also finishing at Eiffel now.

Would this be okay??

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think the "Team XRV BCFr" shows much better in the blue rather than the flag colours like the example with it printed on the rear.

Not so sure i'd go for having my name on the back, with just the name on the back, i think would look a bit tacky, so i'd order the without personalized name. If the name was smaller and on the tee shirt arm, around the outside, then i think i would order one personalized.

On the front of the latest version, I'm thinking the Tower to Tower text would look better above the Date, and the Blackpool and Eiffel Towers would look better, moved up with the tops of them behind " the longest day" logo.

In saying the above, I'll be happy with whatever you guys decide.

Flyer looks great

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Ian,

The problem is that Make-A-Wish have told us how we may use the logo.

Basically nothing can be near it, behind etc, so we are trying to find a solution at the moment.

Here's another Idea based on ian's comments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Arrr i understand now. The tee shirt design goes down to far in my opinion.

if the towers tops ended where they do now, below the make a Wish logo, but were made smaller in height and the Tower to Tower text moved above the date, but move date down a bit would look better, in my opinion.

based on the image digitalcaptive posted, not the one you just posted above Barkinmadscot

Fresh set of eyes sometimes helps guys, so hope you don't mind me chipping in my thoughts.

141 - 160 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.