Honda XRV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ps i'm not keen on important info on the back of biker tee shirts as bikers normally wear a jacket most of the time when out on their bikes.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
How about this

·
Registered
27 Posts
something along these lines is what I had in mind :-

only rough as don't have the individual images you have used. The bottom of the towers is missing because i had to smudge out the original tower to tower text ... if both towers were resized to nearer same height as the left one could be moved up a bit so the tops were level.

I thought the one posted by digitalcaptive was good, but the graphics went to low down on the tee shirt and made it look " long " ??

again, just a suggestion for the front of the tee shirt.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
if both towers were resized to nearer same height as the left one could be moved up a bit so the tops were level.
Not sure about this, surely the towers have to be different heights, just to be representative of the actual towers?

Could I have a definitive agreed list of all the changes that need making to all the artwork (sorry but I've not been keeping up with developements....busy busy busy) and I will get everything finished over the next couple of weeks

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
I am think that the towers need to different sizes, as they are different in real life. I think it would look silly otherwise.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Could I have a definitive agreed list of all the changes that need making to all the artwork (sorry but I've not been keeping up with developements....busy busy busy) and I will get everything finished over the next couple of weeks
Any progress on this yet?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Been thinking about the t-shirt design.............. I know it was hard going.
But unless anyone have other options, will would go with the something like the design on post 159 (football top style). My reasons are:

1. Most peeps will buy a size or 2 bigger than they need. Then when 'tuckin' it will hide a lot of the design.
2. I like the idea of have the 'sponsor' idea, large across the front (make-a-wish)
3. With everything on the front, I think it too busy.

If no-one has any other ideas - Russ I would go ahead with this.
Also if the decals have had the changes done with are ready to rock and roll.
This really needs to knock on the head, ASAP

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
I kinda hoped I would have had a response over the xmas period so I could knuckle down and get it done whilst off work but will do my best this week :thumbup:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
sorry, thought someone else, might have..... I was busy doing nothing.........:D:D:D

I was working between xmas & new year

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Downloadable zip of updated artwork in several different formats bar the name on the sleeve as I suppose I'll need all of the riders name and make an individual graphic for each one :thumbup:

http://www.piratejunkie.co.uk/jan11.zip

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
What's happening here, is everyone happy enough with the art work for the Decals & T-Shirt?

We really need to knocking this on the head now

The decals should be straight forward, but i see that not many are paying for the T-Shirt(s)

I think we have about 5/6 placing orders for them at moment. I think a wee plug might be in order....!!!

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
)

Just done this but to be honest I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.....I'll have another go tomorrow mate :thumbup:
Russell,

As Tom has disappeared, GOG has asked me if I would do a couple of tasks, one of which is to sort out badges to send out within the next few weeks to hook riders in.

This graphic looks fairly reproduceable in the form of a badge subject to two amendments: first it needs to acknowledge BCFr's involvement at the bottom and secondly I'd like the date to be a bit more prominent (not least to fill up the space where it appears).

If it's not too much to ask, could you sort those and post the results in a pdf file.

Many thanks,

Philip

161 - 179 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.