Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
following on from the Jenna Kymmy Thread - one of the things the Alpslappers like about this site is it's family friendly nature - (with occasional judicious censoring! obviously)

The kids love looking at everyone here on their bikes, the ride report pics and videos and it's just really nice and comfortable reading on the sofa with the kids sat beside me - not having to worry about inappropriate pictures, foul language, tirades of abuse and insults etc etc .... threads that may contain something not really child friendly are never opened when theyre about etc. but in the main this is a very nice, very friendly, very polite and helpful site with good humour and the odd nudge nudge wink wink but always in the best possible taste.

Sycophantic mode off/

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Robster said:
That's one of the things that makes us stand apart from many of the other bike forums I think.

Hurrah for us all being jolly good sorts...and for dealing with the ocassional eejit in the most appropriate way :thumb:
Talking about who?
Fantaztic how well behaved and nice we are :lol: :lol:

·
Gelände Straße
3,037 Posts
Lord Vader said:
Robster said:
That's one of the things that makes us stand apart from many of the other bike forums I think.

Hurrah for us all being jolly good sorts...and for dealing with the ocassional eejit in the most appropriate way :thumb:
Talking about who?
Now now LV, dont come in here and start talking Ballocks

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
we're such a sweet bunch arnt we :teeth:

right im off out for a scrap :teeth: touch of the old (take that you bounder.....BIFF !!!!!! ):lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Chad said:
right im off out for a scrap :teeth: touch of the old (take that you bounder.....BIFF !!!!!! ):lol: :lol: :lol:
Wohooooooooooooooo GIRL FIGHT :!: :!: :teeth:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Yep I have to agree and that's how I'd like it to stay.... I don't want it so bad that people can't say what they feel, but as long as people can agree to disagree on occassion and take it all in the spirit it's meant then all the better.

And generally work safe is good as well.
I've said it many times before and I'll say it again we've got a fantastic bunch of people here that go out of there way to help each other and to enjoy each others company. So many people put so much in to this community its humbling really.... so keep it going everyone!!
:teeth: :teeth: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Robster said:
Lord Vader said:
Robster said:

Talking about who?
Now now LV, dont come in here and start talking Ballocks
If he started talking sense people would think he was an imposter :teeth:

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
here here! This site is a great place, and it is good to know that we can always count on the people here to have a encouraging word or a joke to cheer you up. Or just a place to BS for a while...

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Nice thread Alpslapper, well at least it got you off the Virtual Jukebox for five minutes, do your kids have any idea what any of the songs are?

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Git :(

Their all in my personal vynal collection and my kids LOVE listening to my records :!:

(ok - the truth is they laugh at me - a few years ago they wanted me to put some old records on just so they could see them going 'round and round' - while wetting themselves laughing at me :oops:

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
I have the opposite, mine call me a sad old git 'cos I still listen to Radio 1 in a morning (before Moyles comes on obviously, I'm not that bad), but then mine are somewhat older I guess :lol:

·
Kymmy accepts no responsibility for this blondes c
2,075 Posts
Dilbert said:
I have the opposite, mine call me a sad old git 'cos I still listen to Radio 1 in a morning (before Moyles comes on obviously, I'm not that bad), but then mine are somewhat older I guess :lol:
ditch the fat arse hole that Moyles is and the gobby Sarah Cox and it would be the best station in the world... scott mills is brill. :thumb:

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Yeah Scott's Ok and one of the few genuinely funny DJ's, JK & Joel are Ok too, but then I used to listen to them on Manchester's Key 103 (tell Kymmy that's what used to be Picadilly Radio :lol: )

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Jenna said:
Dilbert said:
ditch the fat arse hole that Moyles is and the gobby Sarah Cox and it would be the best station in the world... scott mills is brill. :thumb:
oh yes jenna i couldnt agree with you more :D that **** moyles is so far up his own arse he hasnt seen daylight for years :twisted: sarah cox pure god shite :twisted:

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Go on Chad........just...............one..............more..........post :lol:

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
DaveS said:
Yep I have to agree and that's how I'd like it to stay.... I don't want it so bad that people can't say what they feel, but as long as people can agree to disagree on occassion and take it all in the spirit it's meant then all the better.

And generally work safe is good as well.
I've said it many times before and I'll say it again we've got a fantastic bunch of people here that go out of there way to help each other and to enjoy each others company. So many people put so much in to this community its humbling really.... so keep it going everyone!!
:teeth: :teeth: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
here here - i like the fact that i need a bit of a boost and a whole load of people from all over the place offer a kind word, when they have never met me and don't know me - just for the sake of being nice!

says a lot about the people on here - if you need technical help - its here if you need a laugh it's here if you need advice on polishing and powder coating - it's here if you need advice on harleys . . . . . . ok ok so that's pushing it!

sorry about that - i'm not pished just feeling all gushy - it'll pass :oops: :lol:

L

·
0 Posts
Dilbert said:
Yeah Scott's Ok and one of the few genuinely funny DJ's, JK & Joel are Ok too, but then I used to listen to them on Manchester's Key 103 (tell Kymmy that's what used to be Picadilly Radio :lol: )
Gawd, I remember having my 261 T-Shirt when I was young :)

Kymmy :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts