Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ride any Road. Ask me...
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll sort out some photos when I stop hurting - these are pretty big bikes to manhandle through puddles.

OK, so the puddles are about 12-15' long, and well over 1' deep (my boots and more, even then not a solid base).

Oh, they are also the full width of the lane, and have upto 2" of water at the top.

There are at least 3, with at least 1 more we couldn't get to.

Well, it gave us some practice in towing bikes, digging big holes with bare hands or helmet peaks, rocking and rolling to free up some suction, and pulling. Lots of pulling. Feet got stuck, hands, knees got stuck. Bikes got very stuck. Watched as bikes sank and got stucker.

Eventually, we gave up, turned round and got stuck on the way back. Oh, didi I say turned round? I meant get towed out backwards!

You live and learn!

P.S. is it a hint that I should do Sundays enduro on the little bike?

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
You are completely mental :D . Dont you have any "Normal " lanes.
You know ,one's you can ride on, and not, swim through :confused: :D :D

Mudwiz, "you are scaring the novice":D :D :D

·
Hill Rider
3,105 Posts
Oy, nutters, NOOOOO.

Stop messing about in puddles. Look, even the bikes are cream crackered, they're lying down as well.

Listen to your TA, it's trying to tell you something - - - - like it can't swim! :dontknow:

PS - you have my respect for even trying, but I still think your madwiz, not just mudwiz!

:D:D:D

:cool:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
was going to post "sorry i couldn't make it lads" but I've changed my mind!

reminds me of my predicament a few weeks ago and how knackered I was dragging her out of one such mud pit.
BUT MANY?
didn't you get it after the first one? like i said to nick the other night,you are completely insane!

I don't know if any one is aware of mudwiz's profession,but I think you would be very very surprised how sane he is DURING THE DAY as opposed to how incredibly INSANE he is when he is not practicing his profession.............................still life is for living eh?

good on you mate,maybe next time eh?

NOT!

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) :)

:tshirt: :tshirt: :tshirt: :tshirt: :tshirt: :tshirt:

You do like a challenge...don't you? :glasses8:

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
y can say from experience.. this man is not nut he knows his stuff.. the only problem is that he has a bit of a mud fetish... so he is not nuts.. just a bit wacked!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts