Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else watched it?? and was i the only that was confused?????

Who or what was KEats???

Did she get back home? and live?

How did they all up back in 1973??in th elife on mars pub.

Makes me feel thick:blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
yep, gave up 40 minutes in and watched something else

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Who else watched it?? and was i the only that was confused?????

Who or what was KEats???

Did she get back home? and live?

How did they all up back in 1973??in th elife on mars pub.

Makes me feel thick:blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6:
Nope not thick.......I got the impression the the pub was where they passed over (heaven?) she had died and didn't get home
Turns out (i think) that Gene Hunt was the path to heaven and the other guy hell (I think)

or maybe I'm thick and totally misinterpreted it

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
lol :toothy7:

No me too :rolleyes: but my clever misses recons that they were all the same (dead) and didnt know it, Keats was trying to take everyone to hell and Gene was saving them in a kind of middle ground,The Railway pub was like Heaven and once they went in they never came out, when it ended there was another guy arrived in to the Middle land :happy2: (next series????????)

Does that make sense :confused:

Bloody good show tho enjoyed it, shame about the Quattro tho :( :toothy7:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts

No me too :rolleyes: but my clever misses recons that they were all the same (dead) and didnt know it, Keats was trying to take everyone to hell and Gene was saving them in a kind of middle ground,The Railway pub was like Heaven and once they went in they never came out, when it ended there was another guy arrived in to the Middle land :happy2: (next series????????)

aint that what i said ..........kinda:rolleyes:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Didn't you notice that bad guy took them all up to the top of the mountain and showed them all the things that they could have if they followed him (the temptation of Christ) and that when the lift arrived to take them to the promised land it said "going down"?

All dead I'm afraid. but only God knows what Gene was up to - they hadn't thought of the ending when they made the first series.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
No, you're all missing the point. It was about driving fast cars, duffing up the bad guys and delivering non-PC one-liners. :rolleyes:

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
SHUT THE F##K UP! SOME OF US ARE A FEW EPISODES BEHIND!:rolleyes:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
SHUT THE F##K UP! SOME OF US ARE A FEW EPISODES BEHIND!:rolleyes:
Then don't read a posting titled "Ashes to Ashes Finale" on the day the last episode played :confused: :rolleyes:....and besides we were only kidding none of what we have said actually happened, we made it up just to wind you up! :thumbup::D:D

In reality it turns out Gene is really gay and in love with ray, Keeley Hawes gets her kit off (again) then she wakes up and its all been a dream

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I still can't understand where the giraffe came into it...........................

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Yeh and we were writing our answers at the same time :rolleyes: you just posted yours before me :eek: by 2 mins ;):D

Great Minds!!
#

I still can't understand where the giraffe came into it...........................
Really? that was the obvious bit for me :rolleyes:

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thats what i was thinking about the heaven and hell bit, 2 great series life on mars and ashs to ashes, birthday in a couple of months feel a2a series 2 box set coming on

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
IPLAYER

:p

yes i shouldnt even have opened the thread, should i? i apologise for my disgustingly unbritish outburst.
watched the one with ray and the fireman last night, think ive ony got one or two to go.
recorded the series on sky+, (and the prisoner, and sons of anarchy) but i never get a chance to catch up as my mrs always has 40hrs a week of eastbenders, currynation st, doctors, holby city, brothers and bloody sisters, search for dorothy little irish poof crap (that she records filling up the hard drive, then FFs through it cos shes only interested in the dog's part)(and the second show on sunday), Z factor britains got wierdo's (and the afterwards britains got even more wierdo's),

blimey shes got the ruby slippered homo on now, that lord lloyd webber is one ugly bloke, he looks like an alien from star trek;next gen (where all aliens are completely human except for a rubber bit stuck on their faces)

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
yes i shouldnt even have opened the thread, should i? i apologise for my disgustingly unbritish outburst.
watched the one with ray and the fireman last night, think ive ony got one or two to go.
recorded the series on sky+, (and the prisoner, and sons of anarchy) but i never get a chance to catch up as my mrs always has 40hrs a week of eastbenders, currynation st, doctors, holby city, brothers and bloody sisters, search for dorothy little irish poof crap (that she records filling up the hard drive, then FFs through it cos shes only interested in the dog's part)(and the second show on sunday), Z factor britains got wierdo's (and the afterwards britains got even more wierdo's),

blimey shes got the ruby slippered homo on now, that lord lloyd webber is one ugly bloke, he looks like an alien from star trek;next gen (where all aliens are completely human except for a rubber bit stuck on their faces)
You are forgiven mate, Nobody should have to put up with that amount of crap television :thumbup::D

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
You are forgiven mate, Nobody should have to put up with that amount of crap television :thumbup::D
I happen to dissagree.............................

If I have to then so should every other bugger!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
They could not use the shower scene as it had already been used.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts