Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumblings this weekend at the Lakes trip (not all beer related) about a trip up to Glen Nevis campsite and a trek up Ben Nevis, potentially a chance for another good binge :wink:

Anyone up for it, fab roads, fab scenery (without hoards of traffic like lakes), bikes beer and food.

What do you reckon?

Phil

·
Registered
31 Posts
would well be up for this mate. one problem though just checked my calender i come back from my hols on the 27 early morning, might not be in a fit state to ride up scotland. but hey i can rest when im there.

·
0 Posts
Phil

If I have got the dates correct, I will be back from my holiday. Its gonna depend on the bank account m8. Can only let you know closer to the time but im very interested in heading up there.

Paul.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, no probs guys.

I'll bung it on the calendar and see if anyone else is up for it, else we'll just leave it 'till the last minute (as usual!) :wink:

Phil

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll check my diary, the more outings the better.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
sounds good but i'll be on a surfboard in newque :shock: did i say on :lol: well trying anyway . i would like to get up your way a bit later on in the year maybe if you've got somthing going on then :D

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chad said:
sounds good but i'll be on a surfboard in newque :shock: did i say on :lol: well trying anyway . i would like to get up your way a bit later on in the year maybe if you've got somthing going on then :D
Ok, Chad, hoping to get plenty of camping trips in this year :wink:

I'll keep an eye out for Tsunami-like tidal wave's that w/end and keep to high ground! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil

·
0 Posts
Chad said:

You wouldnt find your way past the m25 orbital without gps :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Can I ride up Ben Nevis? If not, it sounds like an awful lot of hard work. Where's my beer?

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
Chad said:
now this sounds lika a gud idea - can we organise an AT surfing trip!
not surfing on the ATs but get there on the ATs then surf

may need a support wagon to get the boards to the waves!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts