Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have for sale Givi racks for '98 on AT and 2 x Ali boxes by Allitt in Germany. Boxes are 31 litres and have pristine internal bags. New price for this lot is £250. Gonna put them on ebay 2morow at buy it now of £150. Let me know on this thread if you want me to email you some photos.

I am also selling a Ventura tail rack and matching hein gericke bag that has been used once for a short tour in france. Again, photos available.

Lastly, nic-nacs, white original AT handguards with bar end weights and 4 x original Honda indicators.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hi, I have for sale Givi racks for '98 on AT and 2 x Ali boxes by Allitt in Germany. Boxes are 31 litres and have pristine internal bags. New price for this lot is £250. Gonna put them on ebay 2morow at buy it now of £150. Let me know on this thread if you want me to email you some photos.

I am also selling a Ventura tail rack and matching hein gericke bag that has been used once for a short tour in france. Again, photos available.

Lastly, nic-nacs, white original AT handguards with bar end weights and 4 x original Honda indicators.
Hi can you send me some pics I will pm my email and let me have first dibs

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hi can you send me some pics I will pm my email and let me have first dibs

Hi thanks for the pics but have decided not to buy due to my @ needing more money to get it past MOT and carbs balanced so good luck in your sale.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi Del.

Can you send me some pics of frames and box's please,

Thanks,

Tony.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi Del,

Could you please send me some pics of the Ventura tail rack and matching hein gericke bag & rack and boxes?

I've just PM'd you my email address.

Cheers,

Fabien

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Hi Del could you email me pics of frames and boxes, I'll PM you my email address :thumbup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi

Have agreed to buy the frames and boxes pending postage costs,

Thanks,

Tony K.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boxes and frames sold, thanks for the huge interest. Ventura rack and bag still available for £120.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts