Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting to grips with my first ever AT and loving it, have had a chance to get some miles on it with a trip to Wales and a fantastic run up to Ullapool and the West Coast of Scotland.

Now the purpose of this post is simple, how about a thread simply to post pictures of your AT out and about? I'm no David Bailey but like trying to capture the moment now and then even if it's on a mobile phone camera like this one taken in the Mournes yesterday cause I forgot to take the Canon :hmph:

Just a thought, so what you lot think? ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Nice, very nice, fantastic in fact :thumbright:

Here's my yoke recently...

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Getting to grips with my first ever AT and loving it, have had a chance to get some miles on it with a trip to Wales and a fantastic run up to Ullapool and the West Coast of Scotland.

Now the purpose of this post is simple, how about a thread simply to post pictures of your AT out and about? I'm no David Bailey but like trying to capture the moment now and then even if it's on a mobile phone camera like this one taken in the Mournes yesterday cause I forgot to take the Canon :hmph:

Just a thought, so what you lot think? ;)
How did you do that great photo :thumbleft:

Heres a couple of my bus from sunday

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Here's a couple of mine from Scotland late last year....

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How did you do that great photo :thumbleft:
Take a series of pictures making sure the edges over lap and the camera / phone is "level" then "stitch" them together when you get home with some software.:thumbright:

Even on a phone you can get a decent result IMPO, that first one used the Iphones disappointing camera.

Here's a couple more:

Bike's not in these so I'm going off topic, but they are a good example of the technique I think.

·
RetroPhrenologist
329 Posts
Mine at Loch Maree near Gairloch -

And crossing Morecambe Bay sands from the legendary Piel Island trip -

And, as we're comparing panoramas, here's one from the same trip between Wrynose & Hardknott -

(photopage)

·
XRV750 RD04
1,549 Posts
Here's a few of mine from last year looking a bit sorry for itself with melted gaffa taped indicators and a broken screen, after she slipped over on some muddy wet grass (and threw me over the handlebars in the process).

Some of those RD03 pictures above have me drooling btw! Looks really nice!

·
Registered
51 Posts
:grin::grin::grin: This is my RD04, up on the shelf in the spare room. Theres quite a view from up there, but I dont think we'll much fancy going back when we finally get down...

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
You have all taken fantastic pictures, and they make me wanna go out and ride the very same roads! :thumbright:
I just have to find some great locations here in Sweden this summer, and and catch some photos.
//Kjell

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
:thumbright:
Take a series of pictures making sure the edges over lap and the camera / phone is "level" then "stitch" them together when you get home with some software.
Cheers thunder here's one from yesterday:thumbright:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts