Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right I'm still getting to grips with the bike, the forum and all things related to both but I'm struggling to get to grips with values of some of the parts and extras so will post this in here and call on the collectives knowledge on value.

By kit I mean all that you'll need to convert an AT to Supermoto format, set of wheels which are as new (about 6 months old), built on honda hubs powdercoated candy red with double adonized black and red rims, stainless steel spokes, new bearings, seals and speedo drive, 450x17 rear and 350x17 front with pirelli tyres (covered about 500 dry weather miles), front mudguard with brackets, a micro tail tidy and 4 mini indicators.

I've returned the bike to "standard" so these are surplus to requirements.

Anyone interested?

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
I'M Very interested. How much do you want

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you the same Thunder I met in bideford one wee-kend last summer ?
Well that depends, does the Thunder you met owes you money or not? :p

Yes it's me, can there be more than one? I hope not. Just don't tell the old cider pimp I've got an AT, his heart could'nt take it. Still got the other bikes as well, just could not resist an AT, been on my wish list for years and got waved at by an Italian couple at the Tangiers customs on the way to the Gambia in January which started me thinking.

Going to Bideford this year?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well that depends, does the Thunder you met owes you money or not? :p

Yes it's me, can there be more than one? I hope not. Just don't tell the old cider pimp I've got an AT, his heart could'nt take it. Still got the other bikes as well, just could not resist an AT, been on my wish list for years and got waved at by an Italian couple at the Tangiers customs on the way to the Gambia in January which started me thinking.

Going to Bideford this year?
I hope to be there - was a good craic last year. When did you collect your AT ? If it was the last weekend of Feb. then there are 5 of us !! (see thread 'Finally got the @ ' in AT forum). Mine of course is quicker than yours coz its black/bronze colours. I posted for AT advice on the airhead section but the old farts removed it !! I got mine as it was a good opportunity when a mate decided to sell. The AT will become the everyday wheels to give the GS a breather as it is suffering from over-use and under maintenance. I hope to get it suitably fettled before bideford otherwise I'll have to bring the Honda if I'm allowed !! Anyhow I'm well impressed thus far. Well done for the Gambia gig, looks like a fun trip. c u later

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts