Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Well, it just happened again. I get the same 'database error' page as mrmrva when I try to reset the password. Big Traillie, here I come.

·
Administrator
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey guys,

I have bumped the issue with the tech team and hopefully they will be able to address this issue asap. We'll let you know as soon as we hear word back from them.

~Sheena

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hey guys,

I have bumped the issue with the tech team and hopefully they will be able to address this issue asap. We'll let you know as soon as we hear word back from them.

~Sheena
"Hopefully?" Well, lets 'hope' they know what they're doing and let's 'hope' they find time to get off their arses and fix it soon, and let's 'hope' there is still anyone left on the forum by then.

As you might have guessed, I'm still having problems: I'm still being asked for my password every time I log on, the 'remember me' button clearly has Alzheimer's, and I'm unable to change the password to anything memorable.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Having problems here also. Reset my password to something really obscure about 7 days ago as requested, and all worked fine until this morning. Now, couldn't log in with that new password, but could log in with my "old" password that I've been using for the past ??? years! What on earth is going on?!

·
Registered
404 Posts
same here ..despite multiple attempts with the "new password" that was mailed to me it was a no go until I used my old original password . Please sort this out ...it's very unprofessional and extremely frustrating .

·
Administrator
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey guys,

~Sheena
as Sheena has stated, it is being looked into all. Please be patient. if you are having issues with your account and need help right away. click the contact us area and send in the following information.

- Account Name
- Email On the account
- Email You need it changed to if need be

send all that in with the subject line "password reset" and we will get it resolved for you there while we get this issue sorted out.

- (Adding dayles ticket for page referencing #2062770)

~Shane

21 - 26 of 26 Posts