Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it just me or do they breed a special type of knob in the Aylesbury area?

Was marshalling a cycle race for BritishCycling and we have to 'warn' traffic of the approaching race try to get them to slow or show caution.

Most co-operate and some are just stupid but this area seems to breed a special type of knob who take pleasure in abusing those on motorbikes especially more than usual.

Can kind of understand having come across some of the eejits speeding along the main road, riding too close together and overtaking dangerously on blind crests etc.

But total knobs this lot!

WTF! Is it just me or does anyone else experience a higher than normal level of disrespect/abuse in this area because they are on 2wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I do not think it is just your area, I think seeing 2wheels upsets drivers because they realise they are at a disadvantage when they approach traffic queues, they therefore want to play bully on the open road.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
I think cage drivers do get upset at silly things, when i'm in my car i don't really give a sheet about traffic, i'm in a nice warm car, dry, and radio on sat in a comfy seat so i'm not bothering about getting to wherever i'm going in any hurry. If a biker filters past then good on him, he's out in the cold and rain and god knows what so why should he sit in traffic, if he doesn't have to?

I don't think it's local to your area though, theres numpties everywhere!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I think cage drivers do get upset at silly things, when i'm in my car i don't really give a sheet about traffic, i'm in a nice warm car, dry, and radio on sat in a comfy seat so i'm not bothering about getting to wherever i'm going in any hurry. If a biker filters past then good on him, he's out in the cold and rain and god knows what so why should he sit in traffic, if he doesn't have to?

I don't think it's local to your area though, theres numpties everywhere!
But you are a Biker as well, I get upset when I think I too could be enjoying the open road on two wheels when I am stuck in Traffic on four.
Those cagers who do not ride bikes have no idea what the are missing and sitting in a cocoon do not THINK of anything except, "Where did I put my Brain this morning?"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts