0 Posts
Tikka said:
Honda doesn't offer the AT anymore. 2004 was the last year in the Netherlands
........Sniff..........Sniff...................... :(

this coke is great.................

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Yes, but there will be a 900 cc version next year with hydraulic front wheel drive, standard GPS, 92 cm seat height and pneumatic fuel pump.

Yes, nothing wrong with this coke :lol:

·
Registered
388 Posts
robelst said:
Yes, but there will be a 900 cc version next year with hydraulic front wheel drive, standard GPS, 92 cm seat height and pneumatic fuel pump.

Yes, nothing wrong with this coke :lol:
Dream machine! I want one now! :twisted: Sounds like the first production bike with a front wheel drive. :!:

Where did you hear about this one? Have you got any pictures/tech data?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh POO!
I always liked them and only got a Transalp coz I was told that an AT would probably be too much for a beginner, but I intended to move up to one in the future. My first experience on a bike ever was pillion in Crete, fantastic - its probably what the only reason I have a bike now.
So why did they can it? Is the Transalp next?
Sad Chucky

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
kiroh said:
robelst said:
Sorry, was just day dreaming :oops:
You evel man! :evil:
I was checking my bank accounts to see if I can afford a new AT...
Sorry, I thought the "pneumatic fuelpump" would give it away immediately :p

Hydraulic front wheel drive is not a dream, seems Yamaha has (or may soon introduce) an off-road with this system. It is actually a 2 wheel drive, the rear wheel is still the main one.

We can always hope Honda remembers the AT concept and picks it up again. Meanwhile, caravan-owners can always opt for the Varadero ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
There is a company here in holland that builds 2 wheel drive system for all bikes. He says he can make 1 for a AT. To expensive for the moment but a nice idea

1 - 10 of 10 Posts