Honda XRV Forum banner

B@STARDS B@STARDS B@STARDS

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  chronyx 
#1 ·
My pride & joy, stolen last night........

Totally gutted.

See less See more
#3 ·
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not had this happen to me thank god, but feel for you.

What the **** is going on ?

#8 ·
Man this is getting very bad, have the thieving b@stard scumbags now realised the AT's are actually worth their weight in gold :?

Having had two bikes stolen before and luckilly recovered again don't think I have the patience for another scenario like this, hope you get your bike back mate and if you do have council flats etc close by take a walk around there as it might be parked up somewhere close.

#11 ·
I am really sorry about this, i have an RD04 which i really love. All we can hope is that they find it

What a fucking joke this country is. I have lived abroad in Turkey, Ukraine, Cyprus, Germany and America they are all far better places. For example in the Ukraine they have a paramilitary police force called the BERKUT. If you go into a pub or club and cause trouble you will be asked to leave, if you continue they will call the BERKUT who will again ask you to leave. If you do not then they draw, what looks like baseball batts and keep hitting you until you dont get up, and they will do that in front of everyone else.

MORAL OF THE STORY = DONT CAUSE TROUBLE.

But if you want to walk home at 2 in the morning after a good night out, no problems at all YOU FEEL SAFE

I asked one of them who is a friend what happens to car thiefs or burgalers when they are caught he explained "you really dont want to know". It is exactly the same in Turkey a friend of mine said to me had i seen Midnight Express becuase the actuals prisons were "worse than that"

MORAL OF THE STORY = DONT CAUSE TROUBLE OR GET INTO TROUBLE.

I felt far safer in both of those countries than in Britain. We are now reaping the benefits of 25 years of idiotic ridiculous politically correct rubbish wherby the 5% at one end of the scale do anything they want rape and pillage financially and **** the lot of you THE RICH and the other 5% have no hesitation to steal THE POOR while the 90% of good honest hardworking people in the middle suffer becuase of that little prick Blair, although Cameron will be no better.

On another issue but related, i am very lucky my wife is quite a famous model in Europe which is nice for me but also sometimes a pain as she gets a lot of unwelcome attention from the yob element when i am not there. A few months ago she was stopped by 3 guys IN B RITAIN not abroad !!!!!!!!, she wanted to get away and was very frightened, eventually she did. I told her we will get her pepper spray or even a knife for self defence. When i looked at this it is absolutely illegal. So these guys could have easily raped my wife who legally has no right to protect herself. My response STICK THE LAW UP YOUR ARSE BLAIR SHE NOW HAS PEPPER SPRAY.

#12 ·
Sorry to hear your news mate, reckon they should bring back public flogging for bike theft and also introduce amputation of both hands, then we'll see if the c*nts can ride. Suppose there are too many tree hugging, dirt eating druids around, for that to happen though...... the culprit was probably just another "victim of society".

#13 ·
Come on Ceri tell us how you really feel mate :mrgreen:

Sadly I agree fully with your statement and even though I grew up in Johannesburg and lived there for 28 years feel like the UK is rapidly going downhill and even though with the crime element there can honestly say never had 1/2 the trouble I have encountered in the UK. Really bad because this country has so much going for it was it not for the politicians literally giving it away under their own citizens arses :?

#15 ·
Gav

I AM REALLY SORRY. I don't believe it!

Obviously, the Police are on the case, but why don't you post up part of the reg number for local members to keep an eye out.

I don't know if this will help, but as you know, I'm re-assembling a stolen/recovered RD04, and the previous owners experience (it was he who had it nicked/returned) may help.

His bike was nicked by LOCAL scumbags. It was chained up outside for ONE night. Anyway, it was local kids, and sure enough, they had seen it whilst walking past, and returned that night. Plod eventually found it after they had run it out of petrol (and couldnt get the locking cap off) and were walking it down to the garage.
Anyway, they had been using it on local playing fields and areas where tearaway a$$holes take bikes, so jump in your car early evening and take a look at the local areas, garages and yooofs. You may, I hope be lucky! Take a large lump of wood and a menacing face, and a big mate if you have one, and if you seen it, try and follow/catch the little feckers.

It's a shame, but your bike won't be on the top of the Police's priority, and they will have no doubt already have written off any hope, so go out and have a nose around yourself, and call them if you see it. If you tell them you have a big gun and are gonna shoot the little $hites, they'll be there in seconds.

I wish you and the Police all the luck with it's speedy return, and am desperately sorry to hear your news.

Good Luck

Bob

#16 ·
Gav is suffering becuase somebody has stolen what IS HIS and is to use his words TOTALLY GUTTED, that is simply not right and as you said Bob it will not be a Police priority and you are correct. BUT IT BLOODY WELL SHOULD BE. If you have not got an MOT or ROAD TAX then god help you or if you are doing 45mph in a 40 zone then you will be nicked, plenty of Police available for this. Go down to any court and they are stuffed full of speeding criminals and evil hardened criminals without a TV licence !!!!!!.

Real criminals know they will get away with Burgalry, Car and Bike theft, becuase the Police are totally ineffectual or simply cannot be arsed, too much work.

It really stinks, and is frankly not acceptable. Change through the ballot box is also a complete waste of time. It will take more action like the Poll tax riots and petrol price strike to get things changed.

#17 ·
oh for **** sake not another one...... bad news dude i havnt got words to ease your pain :cry:

im starting to believe these bikes are being stolen to order to supply the european market with parts :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: grrrr if i catch the bastards i'll amputate their bloody fingers :twisted:

#18 ·
Hi Guys - thanks for all the support - much appreciated. If I ever get wind of who's had it then they will come to realise just how difficult life can be without opposing thumbs.

It's a bit difficult to know where to look for it as I live in a small village several miles from anywhere. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if anything turns up, but I'm not holding my breath.....

Looking on the positive side, this means I get to get a new bike! Obviously, I will be getting another @, but will probably go for an RD07 this time. If anyone knows of a nice one for sale please pm me.

Thanks again chaps.

Gav

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.