Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who do not frequent BT I have just acquired a baby Guzzi -V35TT tatty but running & T&T'd, little chance of getting it original but ebay seems to list plastics that look more similar to original than those fitted.
Sold an enduro headlight that would have fitted at the last Shepton jumble-typical.
Something to play with over the year, has tax on it so will run it a bit to find the problems
The bike was fairly original when the last owner got it 10 years ago but he replaced the plastics as they were rough and threw the originals away. He only did 3000 Km over 10 years.
offside2.jpg nearside.jpg offside.jpg

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
That's very different

·
Registered
244 Posts
Snap, just found this one, very clean, italian import 22000km.

Stable-mate for the Stelvio:)

Hopefully pick it up in 2 weeks, a little work to do, new battery, running on one pot.

Dod - do you any model history?

Have you tried Gutsibits Moto Guzzi Spares & Accessories - Home for spares

Attachments

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the one from Preston on EBay.
Mine ran OK at idle but seemed flat under power. Decided to strip the carbs taking the LH one off the cable just kept coming out of the outer-cable broken at the twist grip hence low power one cylinder on idle all the time!
Just trying Gutsibits for cable, filter and inlet sleeve so waiting for the bits.
I have added working lights, just finished the wiring that came with the headlight and brought a more classic rear mudguard, fitted lowered Chinese cheapo footrests and painted the headlamp surround, exhaust and valve covers (not in pic)
offside3.jpg
some links some small block some v35 & v65 TT and some NTX
OddBike: Moto Guzzi V-Twin Off Roaders - Improbable Italian Enduros
Baja
Guzzi TT 350 monoshock prototype
Guzzi V65 TTR (tutto terreno racing)
Moto Guzzi Twins Restoration - Mick Walker - Google Books
Older Small Block Issues? - Squadra Guzzista
Very rare bird....My Guzzi NTX650 hits the road,all legal !!! - ADVrider
Guzzi V65TT ??? - ADVrider
Manuals
Welcome
» Manuali uso e manutenzione - Animaguzzista - Moto Guzzi, anima e passione!
Other Moto Guzzis - Moto Guzzi - Topics - Gregory Bender
Dutch NATO V50 site lots of how to do it, drawings and pictures use translator where necessary
moto guzzi v50 III nato legermotor

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
There's a V650TT and a 650NTX of which I think there were very few UK original registrations. (Also a 750NTX)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts