Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a year of regrets when I sold my rd04 and went to the dark side....in 10 days I'll be back on a queen again! :blob7: she's a 2000my rd07a in black and gold :compress: I'll get pics up asap!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
welcome home and well wear with the new ride good weather and health to enjoy it . I remembered your user name and said to myself that's man from Clifden who done up the rd04 I put a lot of mileage up on if I remember right . I was up near enough your side of the country recently and I saw a lovely clean red white and blue rd07 on a uk plate ride past in salthill then I went down the coast from Kinvara as far as Lahinch the roads were dry grand and quite and the sun was out I wasn't back into Ennis until 9pm a great days riding 300 miles all in . great stretch in the evenings I am not long back from a ride this evening .

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup that's me... it was sold to a lad in Kilkenny, who's using it for touring around France, I'd say she's well on the way to the second rotation of the clocks by now!
This new queen is a keeper... she's not too far from you in Ennis... she wasn't advertised anywhere either! Made a call to Alan Yeates and an hour later someone rang me and offered her to me, she'd be a "known" bike in Ireland

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
that's the way to do it . I sold a bike the same way never advertised it only offered it to a dealer at a good price he didn't go for it but put a man on to me not one word of a lie the bike was tied on to his trailer and I had cash in my pocket in less that 3 hours . that donedeal.ie could drive you into the mental home between the bangers that are supposed to be mint and phone a friend time wasters without a rex to their name and I don't want to go back in there again they are all as mad as **** in there :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts