Honda XRV Forum banner
3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  StumpyFingers 
#1 ·
I am on the market for some kind of back support. Ive had 2 operations on my lower back over the last few years. I need back support but can you get one with spine protection aswell. Ive looked around and it seems its either one or the other. Has anyone had something like this
Cheers Mike

#2 ·
Not sure if this is what you want, i wear these for competitions they give good back and kidnesy support and are around £60-70

#3 ·
My son has the same. Im just after the lower back support like Raymo's but with the spine bit.

Cheers Jason

Mike

#5 ·
#8 · (Edited)
No dual purpose, they are kidney belts, basically to keep your internals warm, but they are close fitting so automatically offer lumber support, there are so many on the market with differing amounts of rigidity. you'd probably have to try a few on. I wear a plain neoprene one with lumber inserts, (rigid strips to offer lower back support.)

Have a look on the German sites.
Louis - Motorrad & Freizeit - Europas Nr.1 für Motorradbekleidung, Motorradhelme und Motorradzubehör.
Polo Motorrad - Motorradbekleidung und Technik | Polo-Motorrad
HEIN GERICKE

they all ship to the uk and have somewhere a UK translation, you have a two year guarantee too with all goods bought from German stores

#11 ·
Thanks for your help lads. Best try a few on as suggested. Bike show would of been a good start but can't make it this year

Cheers Mike :thumbup:

#13 ·
One advantage of my brace is it makes my waist 2inches smaller, I can get proper kit without being classed as a fat bugger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.