·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Bugger!! Still, we can watch her every week on the Gadget show. :D:D

Andy.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Phew.. I thought it was about Suzuki leaving. Suzi Perry I can take or leave. I always wait for the eurosport coverage as I reckon that (commentary wise) it's a better viewing experience.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
My baby is leaving me :(. I remember the first time I saw her presenting bike racing. She was wearing a black dog collar......nuff said!

·
RetroPhrenologist
329 Posts
Not having Eurosport, I'm confined to auntie's coverage - I think they needed Suzi's apparent genuine enthusiasm to balance Cox's fakery, & Parrish's lack of sparkle. Bring back Barry Nutley!! or Keith Huewen!! (the campaign can start here!)

(met Barry at the Scottish bike show a few years back - good guy)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That does it I will not be watching this season on the Beeb.

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Poor girl, she was never the same after Carlos Chuckta... errr I mean Careless Chucka... I mean Careless Carlos Checa Chucked Her!!!

Let's see where he comes in her personal ranking of riders in MCN!!?

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
I've always liked her,but I have to say she seems to have become a 'bit of a loud bird' of late ? I used to like the Gadget show too but it all got a bit noisy for me. Her and the Bradbury bloke both get a little too excited over nothin' for me. :) (I say she was far sexier before she started flashing it too ? :rolleyes:) It's probably the producer's fault though :hitler:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I've always liked her,but I have to say she seems to have become a 'bit of a loud bird' of late ? I used to like the Gadget show too but it all got a bit noisy for me. Her and the Bradbury bloke both get a little too excited over nothin' for me. :) (I say she was far sexier before she started flashing it too ? :rolleyes:) It's probably the producer's fault though :hitler:
I always mute that, I just like it when she is astride a nice pair of wheels

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Suzi Perry I can take
You wish :D

I think it's actually a bad thing, call me a pig but i like to look at nice women on the tv... Lets face it, the commentators just usually waffle on about how an engine works and the next thing you know your asleep. I just want to watch bikes racing fast and good looking birds so when the bikes stop going round that track thing fast then bring on the women in skimpy gear, that way it will keep my attention a lot longer than bill and fekkin ben!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
eurosport coverage is better.

all suzi perry seems to do is run around the pits in a panic interviewing anybody/nobody

reminiscent of that treasure hunt show from the eighties, complete with nice arse.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
You wish :D

I think it's actually a bad thing, call me a pig but i like to look at nice women on the tv... Lets face it, the commentators just usually waffle on about how an engine works and the next thing you know your asleep. I just want to watch bikes racing fast and good looking birds so when the bikes stop going round that track thing fast then bring on the women in skimpy gear, that way it will keep my attention a lot longer than bill and fekkin ben!
Just on the TV?.................................................

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
eurosport coverage is better.
You guys have no idea how lucky you are.

Dutch eurosport coverage is horrendous. Absolutely howlingly bloody awful. I used to get multi language eurosport and the first thing I did was switch to british commentary, but the cableco screwed that up and won't turn it back on. So now I don't bother with eurosport anymore.

Imagine this guy with a boring voice and a big biiiig binder full of interesting little factoids, nattering on about wossname's wife being whatever and stuff, and managing for a good 5 seconds to completely miss that there's been a crash up front. Hellooo.

Back when they were phasing out the 2-smokes, this guy had to be asked, repeatedly, over many races, to shut his trap for a second so people could actually hear the magic that is four stroke GP racing. Which he did. Grudgingly. For about 10 seconds. With a snippy remark. Compare that to Mamola with a mike on the pit wall and the guys up in the cabin audibly bouncing up and down when that mad Aprilia triple came howling past...

No. I don't bother with TV coverage anymore. I occasionally grab something off youtube when various people are going on how good it's been (Like rossi vs stoner in 'Seca a few years back. Oo-er!) but other than that, meh.

·
RetroPhrenologist
329 Posts
Absolutely howlingly bloody awful
Have you tried BBC-iPlayer over there Rchicken? I've found it an ideal way to keep track of the racing, when yer usually out doing something in the warmer months...

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Bugger!! Still, we can watch her every week on the Gadget show. :D:D

Andy.
She always seems happier and less misearable on the Gadget show, she always looks so serious on motogp

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
You guys have no idea how lucky you are.

Imagine this guy with a boring voice and a big biiiig binder full of interesting little factoids, nattering on about wossname's wife being whatever and stuff, and managing for a good 5 seconds to completely miss that there's been a crash up front. Hellooo.
thats the problem ive got with bbc, id rather have a couple of enthusiasts excitedly jabbering about the race they are actually watching, than have a list of tyre statistics told to me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts