Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a blue one for the RD07 colours. And before you ask, no I'm keeping the tank cover! ;):D

After 50 quid + postage for it or you can collect, or i can take it to one of a few meets to pass on. It is in as new condition other than a couple of fly splats that i will clean off. I only used it once and it doesn't fit on the RT cover so got to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Yeti.
I'm new to this site.
I want that tank bag with every fibre of my being. How the heck do I contact you to do the deal?

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
.......I want that tank bag with every fibre of my being.
Yeeeuk as long as every fibre doesn't include your DNA! :confused::(:D

How the heck do I contact you to do the deal?
Not sure? Do you need to be subscribed to pm etc? Sure someone will be along to let you know. Even for the extra 10er for subscribing it's still a good price to be honest, so let me know.

will also be starting new 'for sale' thread (in a week or two) for as new apart from a few stickers, alpos/motech panniers when the frames come back from the powdercoaters if you are interested in those too. (off an RD07a Y 2003)

EDIT: I will also be down at the Dock this weekend with the Welsh Invasion

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

any takers as its going on ebay as soon as I can be arsed to do it?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Yeeeuk as long as every fibre doesn't include your DNA! :confused::(:D

Not sure? Do you need to be subscribed to pm etc? Sure someone will be along to let you know. Even for the extra 10er for subscribing it's still a good price to be honest, so let me know.

will also be starting new 'for sale' thread (in a week or two) for as new apart from a few stickers, alpos/motech panniers when the frames come back from the powdercoaters if you are interested in those too. (off an RD07a Y 2003)

EDIT: I will also be down at the Dock this weekend with the Welsh Invasion
Can you pm the price for frames and panniers

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do (first refusal for first reply and then they go on their own for sale page) when I sit and work out what I want for them. :rolleyes::thumb:

I'm collecting them this weekend from the powdercoaters.

The frames and brackets have just been powder coated as some of the brkts were a bit flakey from sitting on the bike, so other than removing the stickers from the boxes they are all as good as new. The boxes have been coated inside with clear plastic from new so still in good fettle inside.

these be em:

·
Registered
19 Posts
hello mate , im just new to at,s but am looking for some panniers and bits , im only up in durham so could pick up. cheers david.

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hello mate , im just new to at,s but am looking for some panniers and bits , im only up in durham so could pick up. cheers david.
As posted, previous gets first refusal and by all means you can have second. :thumbleft:

Will be back in touch after the weekend with pics and price. will post seperate thread link here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts