Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

first decent ride on the CRF and although its a dream compared to the Husky i do need to raise the bars a touch. I have renthals std on at the moment but i could do with a piont in the right direction??? im 6'4''

Thanks,

dom

·
sfx wheels
806 Posts
you could either try renthal CR DOUBLE HIGH bend bars

or bar raisers , the only trouble you will have with buying bar raisers is that most available on the market also change the dia of the bar to a fat bar size

so oncwe the raisers are fitted you would need to buy a set of renthal fat bars aswell

im pretty sure the only raisers on the market that keep the 22 mm standard sized bars are the MINO ones , available from TWS in ledbury , or ORO in llandriddrod wells wales

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I manufacture 22mm 7/8 bar risers in 30, 40 or 50 mm rise If you use 30 mm you will probably not need longer cables, any longer and its new cables as well

I also produce Lowering links and Stainless Steel bash plates

Tim [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for that paul. All good here and still happy on my twin. Waiting in anticipation to see the new one though :toothy9:Did find him on abr and found lots of other info too.
He's going down to the stella on and another guy i found on another thread so I chat with them there :thumbleft:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
You can get adjustable bar risers you can build up the slabs or take away to suit your needs

Just got a set for the DRZ £20

Saves removing all the switch gear / throttles etc

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sometimes if you pin the handlebar holders in the yoke they offer different ofset o by turning them it can give you more cockpit space also dropping the footpegs 3mm makes a big difference for those of us fighting height issues

1 - 6 of 6 Posts