Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the standard bar rise is on the rd07a? I was looking into getting 1" bar risers off ebay for £30 to make standing more comfortable but then I noticed that renthal do a 5" and a 6" rise bar for sale on busters for £39.99. If these give the same rise as my current bars with risers fitted i'd rather swap the bars as my current ones are looking tatty and can avoid any weakpoints with the risers. any advice?

cheers

Adrian:thumbup:

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Does anyone know what the standard bar rise is on the rd07a? I was looking into getting 1" bar risers off ebay for £30 to make standing more comfortable but then I noticed that renthal do a 5" and a 6" rise bar for sale on busters for £39.99. If these give the same rise as my current bars with risers fitted i'd rather swap the bars as my current ones are looking tatty and can avoid any weakpoints with the risers. any advice?

cheers

Adrian:thumbup:
I wouldn't say £39.99 is much of a sale price for a set of renthals most are only around the £30 mark from most offroad places i know there are several different types, bends and widths

1 - 2 of 2 Posts