Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

looking to have another pop at the bardenas reales (spain) next spring and maybe a bit of the pyrenees after. need to keep it cheap but also neeeed to go! poss ride back through france.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1bU8TNbeRk&feature=related

anyone fancy it?? my buddy has hit hard times and just sold his bike so im on me todd!

Last yr the tenere used 6ltrs of oil and turned back after barcelona cant happen again can it????

anyway the @ is ready to rumble and im bored.

by the way im no crazy offroader. just like to explore, stay of the tolls and reward myself with a *** and a beer and talk ******** :thumbright:

dom

·
Chief Lurker
436 Posts
Went to the Bardenales a couple of years ago - it is usually a little windy (locals said it usually is, and when I was there it was a bit windy - blows sand and grit up your nose!). It is also a military training area, but if the bar is up you can enter. It is good fun on the "main" tracks, but two people are required if the small tracks and sand is attempted. I spent the night in there and it was a good two days. The nearest town has a Scottish Bar, it also has millions of herons nesting on the roofs. There are a couple of pics on my picture page.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Cant pm you as no link. You are more than welcome to come to Merthyr and have a beer. never been off road, so this may be a challenge. Need to chat to you!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts