·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
invalid link mate

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Thanks

Bought two 3.25"x17" and brand new. Shipping is costing me twice as what the new rim costs

They HAD 10 units.

WM6 x 17" 32 Spoke Holes Did Gold Motorcycle Rim Honda Transalp or Custom | eBay

"
WM6 3.50" X 17" - 32 hole DID gold anodized alloy motorcycle rim OEM rear for Honda TransAlp 700. Drilled for smaller hubs using disc brakes, and should have many universal applications (Note that this rim is 32 holes!). We bought brand new unopened packages from the Honda motorcycle factory in Italy. We only have this size and some 19" 36 hole front rims available.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Sry didn't see I pasted wrong link but Lee sorted it out :)
Thanks for sharing. Bought two. ;-)
Stock is 2.75" and those are 3.5"
I will see how it affects tire fitment.

Now looking for front and rear bare hubs for my RD03. Anyone? ;-)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rugged Roads sells Excel 3.5" for AT since narrower rims with 32 spokes aren't available so it will fit just fine.

I see that listing was updated and now it says that more than 10 pcs is available, nice.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Let us know how it fits. I purchased one, but haven't gotten around to installing it. I need to locate a front to match and purchase spokes.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Unfortunatelly this won't work :(
TA hub is too different so the angles of the spokes are off by a lot and nipples don't lay in the dimples with all their area. spokes1.jpg

nipples2.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts