Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting a set of barkbuster handguards, I have seen quite a few VPS pictures on the form not came across any Storm design pictures. Has anyone tried the Storm design? Would you recommend another type of handguard?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
The Storm model seems to be fixed only at the one end. If that's correct, the advantage is that they should be easier to fit; the VPS model takes a lot of fiddling to get everything to line up. I'd have thought that the disadvantage is they are (slightly) less likely to stay in place in the event of an accident.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Storm model seems to be fixed only at the one end. If that's correct, the advantage is that they should be easier to fit; the VPS model takes a lot of fiddling to get everything to line up. I'd have thought that the disadvantage is they are (slightly) less likely to stay in place in the event of an accident.
I didn't realise they are only secure at one end, would agree with you the accident protection is reduced. cheers

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
I am thinking of getting a set of barkbuster handguards, I have seen quite a few VPS pictures on the form not came across any Storm design pictures. Has anyone tried the Storm design? Would you recommend another type of handguard?
Try the UFO handguards, same quality better prices

Reactions: Alba

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys you have gave me something to think about!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts