Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today we took a ride down to Barnstaple to visit Barftones Ma and Pa. Great route on the way down with a mix of main roads and back roads. We went through Cheddar Gorge, across the Somerset levels and then a quick coffee in Riders at Bridgewater. From there we went over the Quantocks and Exmoor before dropping down into Barnstaple.

On the way back Leigh took the lead and took us around the coast through all the little back roads and then onto the best road of the day :D

It may not look like a 'road' to you but it had a nice 'unsuitable for motors' sign at each end and although todays run was supposed to be all tarmac when you see that sign you just have to don't you :blob8:

So two myths were dispelled in one go:

1. Barftone did turn up on a bike

and

2. Yes he rode his GS off-road

Unfortunately it was all too much for him so he had to have a little lie down....

cheers, Bob.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
As usual Bob,

Great photos, nice part of the world you have there :thumbup:

Keep em comin :D

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just for you Nick.........

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to see the new toy out Bob. :cool:

p.s.
Did the GS make it back home under its own steam. :rolleyes: :D :D
We had a job to keep up with the b*gger on the tarmac :hitler:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Excelent Bob hows the AT going :thumbright:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Bob are you sure it was Tony's bike, I just herd he was a car driver:teeth::teeth:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excelent Bob hows the AT going :thumbright:
It was the first run I had taken it on and for a 22 year old bike it went well. I'll be taking it apart soon to see what needs doing.

·
2,701 Posts
It was the first run I had taken it on and for a 22 year old bike it went well. I'll be taking it apart soon to see what needs doing.
At least you got out for a decent ride on your new bike before it needed taking to bit's . . . . . . unlike a certain car driver. :rolleyes: :toothy10: :blob8: :happy6: :blob7: :color: :toothy1:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
:toothy2: I can take it...do your worst...my pics are on the other thread so there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts