Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Team XRV dropped by on its way to Germany yesterday for some breakfast, so I thought I'd post the pictures (the few I made) up for everyone's enjoyment.

It was good seeing folks from XRV again as I missed the banter since moving to Belgium.

With only 1 U-turn, J, Sharrie, Catie, Lord, Lady and Little Vader, Francis_Geoff and Mabel's Old Man made it safely to our doorstep, much to the interest of the local kids!

The ladies of XRV enjoying a spot of breakfast...

While the men stand around the motorcycles :)

We don't have a coat rack yet, but the garden will do just fine...

With some croissants packed away, everyone lines up for the obligatory leaving shot...

I was seriously jealous I couldn't join, but Belgian DVLA is taking its sweet time getting me my license plate... Still good to see a bunch of XRV'ers again!

If ever you pass through Belgium, give me a shout!

JB

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
I feel I should point out that the U turn was J's doing I was just an innocent bystander :D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Thanks a lot again for the lovely breakfast. I got a few pics as well but my internet is still down. As soon as it is up and running i will post them

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I feel I should point out that the U turn was J's doing I was just an innocent bystander :D
The directions were quite clear: turn right at the massive blue building crane...

In J's defense, it was cold & early :)

JB

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Thanks a lot again for the lovely breakfast. I got a few pics as well but my internet is still down. As soon as it is up and running i will post them
I would look at getting another provider, one with better service.:thumbup:

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would look at getting another provider, one with better service.:thumbup:
I think Pete has a penchant for choosing bad service... The first GS, the Internet Service...

Maybe he's a bit of a masochist?

:D:D:D

JB

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
I think Pete has a penchant for choosing bad service... The first GS, the Internet Service...

Maybe he's a bit of a masochist?

:D:D:D

JB
Maybe but i know where to get a brilliant breakfast:thumbup:

p.s.back online:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts