Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Tidy job there Simon.

Very compact & bijou, was it very expensive, did you have to get the fuel injectors re mapped etc, is it louder.

Looks grand mate nice one.

·
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tidy job there Simon.

Very compact & bijou, was it very expensive, did you have to get the fuel injectors re mapped etc, is it louder.

Looks grand mate nice one.
No re mapping, its a bit louder than before sounds fantastic.

Not sure on the price, they are well priced for all other exhausts and a life time Guarantee. I got discount as they used my bike to make one.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I had a pair of beowulfs on my old gsx1400. Great bit of kit indeed. I also scratched one quite badly so sent it back to them and they resleeved it for £50 so looked brand new again. Excellent outfit.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I never seen the variant with carbon fibre cone end combined with the protruding pipe.

I have been thinking of getting a set for my F8GS as the price is okay, so it is good to hear that the craftsmanship is good.

Have you tested the sound without the baffle?

·
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never seen the variant with carbon fibre cone end combined with the protruding pipe.

I have been thinking of getting a set for my F8GS as the price is okay, so it is good to hear that the craftsmanship is good.

Have you tested the sound without the baffle?
I liked the carbon end for the can Kjell and the protruding pipe was done to angle the gasses down so not to melt anything. I think it looks very good ;)

I have not had the baffle out as i'm happy with the exhaust note with it in, it sounds far better than standard :D

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Are there 2 cans or 1?

How much weight has been saved?

Looks good Simon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts