Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ignore the vain
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know guys and girls Ive been goofing around for years with bikes and I can honestly say this is the best bike forum I have ever been a member off loads of help funny as a drunk comedian and generaly you lot might think this is sad.
Its part of my daily routine when I sit down to relax I do so infront of this forum :cheers:

Thanks guys!

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
Are you mad. I don't know if you've noticed, but this place is full of people with one track minds. All they think about is Africa Twins and Transalps. Obsessed they are.......... mutter mutter.....tyre talk....mutter...fuel pump....mutter.....bloody exhaust noise....mutter..... never ending seat complaints....mutter..........cleaning shiny bits.........

You wanna get a satellite dish you do!!

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Well I've been amazed at how its taken off.
To say that we've not been around properly even for a year yet its quite amazing. Last March is when I started to record stats.
http://www.xrv.org.uk/statistics/index.php?op=Stats

The bit that makes it all fantastic though is the people. I think that AT's seem to attract friendly and enthusiastic people from all walks of life. This helps to give a wonderful community spirit.
At the end of the day this site is only as successful as the people that frequent it want it to be!
So keep it up guys (and gals of course!).

G

·
YEN_POWELL said:
mutter.....tyre talk....mutter...fuel pump....mutter.....bloody exhaust noise....mutter..... never ending seat complaints....mutter..........cleaning shiny bits.........
You forgot the endless rusty rims... eerhm.. rusty everything... :cheese:

Cheers,
T.

PS: couldn't agree more on the helpfull and drunk bit... :flower:

·
Registered
552 Posts
This forum should have been going while the bike was been made. In the UK things only become popular when they are out of production. I think that it is the chatter side as well as the Bike side plus all the other bits that make this a good site :cheers:

Ime not one to spend hours on Forums :geek:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
paultheold said:
Ime not one to spend hours on Forums :geek:
Says Paul with 370 posts!!!!

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
banger said:
You wanna get a satellite dish you do!!
I did .......More bike stuff......divorce looming :(
I did too.........loads of late night German stuff......had to move out of signal range to kick the habit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts