Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick message to all those doing the Longest Day run, I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable journey, what you're all doing is wonderful for such a great charity!

I hope the weather is kind and I'll be with you all in spirit :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Just a quick message to all those doing the Longest Day run, I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable journey, what you're all doing is wonderful for such a great charity!

Thank you very much, but I think I will need more than your spirit to get through it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks. I hope everyone will have a good ride. I think copious amounts of beer will be required at the other end to numb my backside after sitting on the razor blade excuse for a seat I have though. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts

+1 Have a good one guys. I have arranged good weather for you all.:thumbup:

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
please take care all of ya!

keep it rubber side down and enjoy the road!

Z:cool:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Thanks Jo

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I'm off to Skeggy on Friday evening so I might see some of you guys on your way to the starting place, just keep an eye out for a white estate flashing (cant fit three on a bike).
I will be thinking about you guys ,wishing it was me doing it too,but alas not to be this time.
Good luck and please take care

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Good luck everybody! :thumbright:

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Indeed, safe journey folks, stay shiny side up. If I can get away, I'll come and wave you into Wales.

Take yer waterproofs, raining in Shropshire at present, but moved off by 5am Sat. :thumbright:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts