Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those who know him will lknow already what a great bloke J is. Well today he helped me replace the exhaust gaskets on my Vara (one had failed). Did I say help? He pretty much did it all while I stood around!

The job took nearly three hours, all done with good banter, and we were supplied with drinks and sarnies by Sharri. Cheers both! :thumbright:

J at work.

Sorry the pic is a bit over-exposed. The camera had difficulty coping with the light bouncing off your head, mate.

G

·
Here! Here! Top couple. Never met a friendlier pair, the world needs more people like these (and I mean this, I'm not taking the mickey). Met them for a cuppa on Cowbridge common and felt like they were a pair of old school mates after 5 minutes.
We shall have to meet up again soon.:thumbup:

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Well done that man (sharrie's lovely too.) :thumbup::D:D.

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Sorry the pic is a bit over-exposed. The camera had difficulty coping with the light bouncing off your head, mate.
Now I know why all the pictures of me are terrible, nothing to do with me actually being an old, ugly, fat, bald, **** then!:D:D
Well done Mr, Mrs & Ms, don't fancy coming over here for a holiday in July then? The @ needs abit of work, as does my wife's sandwich making!:D:D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
fantastic well done J and sharrie:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts