Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kymmy accepts no responsibility for this blondes c
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Super Ténéré Owners Forum (XTZ750.com) is running an open meeting in Wales later this year at a great new riverside location near Bala, the meet is friday to sunday and tickets include 3 nights camping, t-shirt, sticker, use of the BBQ on sat/sun and a place on one of the organised road or trail rides... etc etc.

Although hosted by the S10 forum this is an open meet with no restriction on bike manufacturer, if anyone wants to take part we do have a few tickets left at just £27 per person.... more info from the forum or on Adv/HU blah blah blah etc etc

Super Ténéré Owners Forum 'big trailbike meet'

The meet is being run at cost and all profit raised from ticket sales (and raffle) will be donated to the Wales Air Ambulance charity.

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
Jenna,

Silly question (my default type :rolleyes:) - Do I need to "join" the xtz forum to book a ticket, or is there another way?

I ask as this would fit in nicely with a little trip I'm thinking of doing.

Steve T

:cool:

·
Kymmy accepts no responsibility for this blondes c
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
nope, tickets are sold through the forum shop so no need to get involved with the forum and all payments are handled by Paypal on a secured server thingy.

You will need to register with the shop to pay for the ticket but that information is confidential, we dont share info and we dont spam.

Its also worth saying we will run a raffle along side the event (to be drawn on the saturday evening) and tickets are also available from the shop.

Super Ténéré Owners Forum - Shop

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
TY - now all I need to do then is join the forum and get a paypal account :rolleyes: :thumbup:

L

·
0 Posts
As Jenna says the forum is seperate from the shop so registering on either does not give you access to the other (hopefully that will change in the future but not for now.)

If though you wish to pay by cheque please PM me on here or Jenna on the XTZ750.com forum (she's not subbed on here) for an address ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts