Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok As a few of you know i had a bike accident that has killed my Right side Motad crash bars which unfortunately you cant get any more. I would like something just as meaty/heavy duty as the Motad bars but all i can find is thiner more weedy looking bars. Can anyone suggest where i could get heavy duty bars?

Also anyone know if a company called MDI still exist since they seem the closest to Motoad bars?

http://www.ta-deti.de/ta/crash.html

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Could give these a try, they dont come stronger

aye what the feck are they i canna see them:D:D:D:D:D

how about welding up some scaffold tube:D:D:D

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
aye what the feck are they i canna see them:D:D:D:D:D

how about welding up some scaffold tube:D:D:D
I think yer man on the pic has!!

·
Ex Vara Rider
446 Posts
I don't know if they would be added safety or more of a danger. Nothing to stop the pillion protection from crushing if it flipped or a side impact trapping the riders legs to the bike. Maybe it's just for somewhere for the crane to attach should it fall over.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
I think yer man on the pic has!!
:shock::shock:imagine the mess if somthiing hit them side on the fire service would be cutting bars out to free limbs,,,if there was anything left:shock::shock:

crikey she even has a seat belt :D:D i wonder if he has thought of air bags:D

G

·
crikey she even has a seat belt :D:D i wonder if he has thought of air bags:D[/quote]

Thats NOT a seat Belt Chad ! Its a restrainer so when he stops at a pub she cant go in as well & blag a Free Pint !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts