1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
367 Posts
that is sooo clever BUT i can see a bit of a problem when it get popular. all these drones buzzing about everywhere. i wonder if they can program a dogfight! i have a bit of a beef about the new phone- cam age. every attraction site you go to now a days, you will get mainly youngsters doing a selfie with them sticksor videoing themselves instead of looking or watching what they're supposed to be there for! i went to a concert not long ago and all i could see in front of me were little LCD screens and people loading it up on social media and spending most of the time replying to the comments instead of enjoying the concert...

old fogey rant over. these drones are so cool. i'd have one and get it to follow my dog and see what she gets up to!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
its cool all right . I would be happy enough with a go pro or sj4000 or what ever its called . just for my own entertainment im not going to start my own vlog or any thing :lol: there is very few photos of me in existence before my early 30's until I hooked up with my woman who has always liked to take a few snaps . these day people gone crazy take photo of their breakfast and post it on face book . and tag it some thing like this # coco pops for brekkie delish # seriously who cares . now if its a hot chick im stalking on face book and she snaps a top less photo of herself having her coco pops with a selfie stick then I would be very interested . but a bowl of cereal not very interesting . not that I stalk birds on face book I have looked up a few women I have know in the past as you and I see the silly shit the share with people and think man what the **** . :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts