Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise where I could get some bespoke bike stickers/decals?

I am wanting to get a web address sticker to put on the bike along with other ideas i have, I have trawled the internet and sent enquiries but don't seem go be getting anywhere, So I thought I would seek advice on here to see if anyone may be able to shed some light on the situation or give me any pointers?

Any advice or solutions, would be much appreciated, perhaps if anyone has had similar things done for their bike can share their experience?

Cheers

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Someone on this site has had decals made but I cannot for the life of me think where and I cannot find the thread either.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I was looking through Ebay awhile back looking for decals and found a place that made them to order ,one of those shop link thingys.
Anyway they made all bike decals and anything you wanted realy, sorry I cant be more specific as I was just looking at the time ,you might find it though.
Good luck

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Someone relatively local, I have used them a number of times for xrv stickers and car decals and have always been pleased with their producr :thumbup:

Coalville Signs
www.coalvillesigns.com
Units 2 3 Stephenson Indust Estate
Stephenson Way, Coalville, Leicestershire LE67 3HB
01530 811 398

1 - 6 of 6 Posts