Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want to sell a relatively cheap sat nav for the bike? Anything considered....thanks

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Does anyone want to sell a relatively cheap sat nav for the bike? Anything considered....thanks

YOUR IN LUCK

Daily Deal ? iBOOD.com

This is not a dedicated bike sat nav but it is cheap and you will be able to mount it one way or the other. Ibood sell one product a day at discounted prices and when it's gone thats it until tommorows offer today is a MIO sat nav

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
You could keep an eye out for a Road Angel (7000?) as waterproof, well at least resistant and second hand units go for £50-£70 the local TRF load OS maps and green lay overlays so gives you multi options, The Ibood deal (above)looks good as well.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I use Road Angel or a binatone satnav with memory map loaded. Binatone not waterproof but I put it in a map pocket on the tank bag, they are cheap £15-25 Ebay or £45 new sometimes.

·
Wannabee Adventure Rider
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies....seen garmin street pilot iii's very cheap, are they any good?

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
I use the cheapest Garmin sold by Halfords - about £80 it's lasted for 4 years and still going well.

To waterproof it I cover it in a zipped sandwich bag although lately I have bought a waterproof case from eBay for it.

Reactions: Buellie
1 - 7 of 7 Posts