Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive fitted a gammatronix volt meter today of ebay £14.95,easy to fit as this model is designed to connect to the battery to get the best out of it.ive fitted these to bikes before and found them to be handy.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did look at these dod but like you say i doubt they are water proof and ive gone off buying things from china as my last two buys were a let down as one never arrived the other was poor,the best things ive bought from china are adjustable clutch and brake levers from 2wheels £25 ish and are very good,thats a good idea with the plug in meter.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
would it be cheeky of me to suggest maybe buying a camera you don't even need a new one a good second hand one would do . :D I cant see the volt meter where is it ?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Its just to the left of the right indicator,its round in shape,took pic on ipad !
oh yeah now I see it . does it give a reading in volts or is it by colour of light . its very tidy .

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By light but easy to understand as anything but green when rideing needs looking at,best thing to do is have alook on ebay item number 191567285249 or google gammatronixlimited for a better explanation of how it works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts