Honda XRV Forum banner

181 - 200 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
You do know this is the XRV forum don't you. Thread hijacks and madness are everyday life :p

Sent from my SmartTabII7 using Tapatalk 2
For what it's worth (and I have no opinions here) I'd say he's handled it pretty well so far, Iv'e seen people go off in a huff over lesser sh*t :rolleyes::).

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
I had my new documents for my renewal e-mailed to me today. Nice of Bikesure to do that especially as i may not want it from them and need discuss prices with them as there's bits on it i don't want anymore. Just rang them when i got home but they are closed will have to wait until Friday now.

What is a "POLICY ISSUE FEE" surely if you pay the premium the policy is included. What ever it is they want to charge me £30 for the privelige although it is supposed to be "Included" in the premium.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I believe it's the fee they charge for issuing the policy (i.e all the admin costs etc.). If you find a cheaper quote then often that fee will be reduced so they can beat another quote - like they just did to keep my car policy for another year.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
I believe it's the fee they charge for issuing the policy (i.e all the admin costs etc.).
Nice little earner then, seeing they will send me 1 e-mail which will take them minutes and i will print the documents at my expense and they earn £30 out of it.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Businesses aren't in business to make friends. They are there to make money. If something takes time and investment to do, it needs to be paid for somehow.

At least they are being transparent and telling you they are charging you for their service.
Can't argue with that. This year i'm taking off the helmet and leathers cover, don't know why i've bothered with it in the past i've got enough helmets if i damage one, same with leathers and boots also taking off the key care definatly don't need that either, think i might remove the personal accident cover aswell but need to see what exactly that covers and if the one on my car covers me for both, if it does there's no point paying it twice

·
Insurance Advisor
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Can't argue with that. This year i'm taking off the helmet and leathers cover, don't know why i've bothered with it in the past i've got enough helmets if i damage one, same with leathers and boots also taking off the key care definatly don't need that either, think i might remove the personal accident cover aswell but need to see what exactly that covers and if the one on my car covers me for both, if it does there's no point paying it twice
Hello,

If you PM me your reference, I'll have a look into the renewal for you and we'll go through a few things if you need anything explained to you or changed on your policy.

Cheers

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
Reg & Jessie having a quiet moment maybe Kev' ? :)

View attachment 23884
Not for long!!!!!

:):):)...Two of the better things I've done in my life.

Hate to think where Reggie would have ended up if he'd stayed with the travellers.

Deprived me of a lot of time and (possibly) bike upgrades......

Regrets?....I've had a few........:iconbiggrin: (£500 p.a. insurance...vital! :rolleyes:)

P.S. See how I worked insurance into that reply?...:toothy5:

·
Registered
942 Posts
got myself a racing snail , came last in the first three races i entered him in,
thought if he can lose a bit of weight and be made more aerodynamic he might be more competitive,
so removed his shell,
but if anything it just made him more sluggish.

·
Stone Crazy
5,302 Posts
I always carry a picture of my wife and kids in my wallet.
It reminds me of why there is no money in there.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Hello,

If you PM me your reference, I'll have a look into the renewal for you and we'll go through a few things if you need anything explained to you or changed on your policy.

Cheers
Phoned your renewal line this morning from work and sorted it all out, only drama i have now is trying to work out what bits i've got to send back to you. At the moment i can only assume it's a copy of my driving license, i printed out the whole e-mail and can't see anything i supposed to sign and send back it only mentions a supplmentary questionaire and my license.

181 - 200 of 208 Posts