Honda XRV Forum banner

161 - 180 of 208 Posts

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
You'll be surprised at how many lesbians there are on this forum ;) Just because I tend to be open about it and single myself out (never needed help on that account) it doesn't mean that you are correct...

PMSL!!!
Not the only gay in the village then....

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
So the M in Mpj does stand for Myfanwy ;)
:D:D:D that's one I've never been called before :D alas not, I was turned away from GAY for being too straight. However if I could take a pill to join the village then I would, that would make things so much easier ;)

L

·
0 Posts
:D:D:D that's one I've never been called before :D alas not, I was turned away from GAY for being too straight. However if I could take a pill to join the village then I would, that would make things so much easier ;)
What a weird statement, :rolleyes: you would take a pill to join the village if you could..:rolleyes: You sure you're not Jason in disguise???

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
What a weird statement, :rolleyes: you would take a pill to join the village if you could..:rolleyes: You sure you're not Jason in disguise???
Learn to take a comment meant in jest, with no insult intended. If you wish to see everything as a personal slight/make everything about your sexuality then go ahead. I'm getting on with my day and you can stay here and rant on your own!

L

·
0 Posts
It's nothing about my sexuality but instead your viewpoints.. First it's a case of speaking for all women on the forum, then you label me as being the only lesbian on this forum, then you attempt to joke about not being the only gay in the village, finally you seem to think that joking about taking a pill to join the village is funny.. I do find things funny when there is actual humour in the story but I'm still waiting for any humour to appear...

What's next from you? Rants (sorry attempted jokes) about immigration, minorities, religions???

Very very sad...... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Learn to take a comment meant in jest, with no insult intended. If you wish to see everything as a personal slight/make everything about your sexuality then go ahead. I'm getting on with my day and you can stay here and rant on your own!
Pot, Kettle Black? I suspect you yourself could learn a lot from such advice.

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
What about a calendar featuring dogs belonging to the staff?....

·
Insurance Advisor
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
What threat? ;)

I just renewed my car insurance through Adrian Flux. Cheapest again this year (not by much though).
Oh I get it, take the mick out of my typing errors :( I'll edit it now..

I'm glad we are still cheapest for you!

Have you found our service good for you again this year?

Feel free to PM me any thoughts if you like.

Thanks

Barry

161 - 180 of 208 Posts