Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hopefully in a couple of weeks or so I'll be getting the salvage of my recently broken AT back and I'm going to be looking for a few bits and bobs so this post is really to guage what's out there.

Required parts

Nose cone preferably in black (BobA- if you want to sell me back the one I sold you a couple of months ago I'd be willing to give you £1.00 profit on it:rolleyes:)
right hand side cheek panel (again preferably in black (and gold decals would be nice :rolleyes:)
Front mudguard and both fork leg protectors (black would be nice)

a right hand side Touratech Crash bar (wishful thinking I know, but ya never can tell)

If you can help please pm me prices :thumbup:

Failing any of the above .....a big tin of araldite :rolleyes:

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
I have a black mudguard - complete.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Russ,
There are a few good looking Tigers on Ebay right now, would save a lot of hassle. ;):D:D

Andy.

·
White van man
560 Posts
If you can't find bodywork in black i have a great guy that can respray them at very sensible price. He's just done my Trophy for me, ya can't see the join. :thumbup:

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
Gordon Brown's got a spare eyeball - think you need it......

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Russ,
There are a few good looking Tigers on Ebay right now, would save a lot of hassle. ;):D:D

Andy.
what you mean everyone's getting rid of them? blimey,looks like you got shot of yours and got a twin at the right time dc....................;)

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
If you can't find bodywork in black i have a great guy that can respray them at very sensible price. He's just done my Trophy for me, ya can't see the join. :thumbup:
Thanx mate, I'm just being lazy, I was a vehicle painter a few years back and have kept my hand in over the years, still have the kit for doing it in my garage so if push comes to shove I'll have to give my gun a dust off:D

Russ,
Andy.
I have seen a few and did think along those lines but have come to love my AT now I've stopped falling off :rolleyes:

Gordon Brown's got a spare eyeball - think you need it......
:thefinger::jerk::bootyshake::thebirdman::la:

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
As long as your 'Bits and bobs' are undamaged it's OK Burt!

How's the song go.... 'Wo Black Betty, bam-a-lam..?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts