Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my TA all screwed together last night after a comprehensive 16,000 mile service. So, this morning went to fill up and sort of followed my nose the long way home again. Westwards into Connemara and back again, looking for an un-classified road that I'd spied on a map some while ago. Here's what I found.....

Came across this traffic jam 20 miles from home -

And shortly afterwards came across an Art Gallery!! Bearing in mind that I live on the West side of Galway City and going even further west it gets very, very rural indeed, this was somewhat of a surprise -

Where'd all the trees come from?? (Note: some parts of Ireland are not exactly the most forested places on earth)

And another photo that I thought would look nice -

Bike was running sweet as a nut - never been better. It was definitely worth the 20 odd quid for the carb balancing kit from Wemoto, the bike's now running very, very smoothly indeed. :thumbup:

So, after a new air filter, resetting the tappets, new oil & filter, new plugs, coolant change and the carb balance, I'm well chuffed with myself. :D :D

I took my time over the service as I'd never dismantled the bike before, so next time should be a lot quicker. Plus there were a few extra jobs that needed doing, such as repainting the bottom header tanks of the radiators as corrosion was starting to lift the paint. :( Only found this after I'd done everything else - teach me to have a good look around first - so had to cover the entire bike in newspaper so that I could spray the bottom tanks.

Anyway, all done now and very happy. :toothy7:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts

Came across this traffic jam 20 miles from home -

Fantastic photos, especially this one. Ireland is indeed a beautiful country - wish I was there right now, but only if the sun is shining as much as it is here :cool: .

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fantastic photos, especially this one. Ireland is indeed a beautiful country - wish I was there right now, but only if the sun is shining as much as it is here :cool: .
Thank you.

Well, they (Met Éireann - weather service) did forecast some light rain for this afternoon - but it's not arrived yet.
Forecast is for more sunny weather for this week. :blob: :blob: :blob:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Stonking pics, they give a real flavour of the countryside you were in. I've not been over there on a bike for many, many years :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts