Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we are getting close to the event, I assume that everyone now has detailed plans. I am going up to Blackpool on the Thursday would be great to meet up with people on the Friday, I know there is the evening do is anyone up for the Pepsi Max ? On the Saturday I am on the 1:35 ferry from Dover to Calais then in Paris booked a hotel 150m from the Eiffel tower. So Sunday who is up for a beer ? Staying in Paris Sunday night then Monday down to the landing beaches and a 10:30 ferry from Cherbourg for an over night crossing back to Poole. Look forward to seeing you all in Blackpool, Paris and on the road.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
I am heading down to Blackpool on the Friday morning, I have a using the Chunnel not the ferry, its only 35mins to get accross. I have to head back on the Sunday, I things to do on the Monday/Tuesday

·
Registered
57 Posts
kev + chrisstrom travelling down on friday morning
leisurely blast
sorry ride
a1(m)
scotch corner
m6
m55 to blackpool

c u at the top of the tower
SMILE FOR THE PICTURE - DONT LOOK DOWN

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
I am heading to Bishop frist, near Durham, stay there on the Thursday Night, then heading to Blackpool via A1 / A61 (Ripon) / A59 (Preston) / wee bit M6 then M55

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
Now that we are getting close to the event, I assume that everyone now has detailed plans. I am going up to Blackpool on the Thursday would be great to meet up with people on the Friday, I know there is the evening do is anyone up for the Pepsi Max ? On the Saturday I am on the 1:35 ferry from Dover to Calais then in Paris booked a hotel 150m from the Eiffel tower. So Sunday who is up for a beer ? Staying in Paris Sunday night then Monday down to the landing beaches and a 10:30 ferry from Cherbourg for an over night crossing back to Poole. Look forward to seeing you all in Blackpool, Paris and on the road.
If I'm not in Holland then I may well be able to ride up for a beer on the suday...

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
If you stay a few mile further north or travel north a bit on Friday morning your welcome to join me and Kev (KPBrad) if you want company.
I am staying at Mums on the thrusday night, We could meet at Corbridge on the A69, just before the A68 Juntion (first J after the roundabout) there is a carpark about 300/400 yards before it :thumbup:

What time where you thinking about heading down?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
If you stay a few mile further north or travel north a bit on Friday morning your welcome to join me and Kev (KPBrad) if you want company.
Just looked at the map, that would be silly of me to head up to the A69, I would be better meeting you at Alston, i just have to head west instead of North then south again.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Barry, think we'll be leaving about 10:30 so will meet you at Hartside cafe about 11:30? Anyone else that might be "passing by" are welcome to join.

We (me and kpbrad) are staying in Paris on Sunday night as well in some campsite somewhere before going to normandy on Monday and Chunnel home Tuesday pm.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
yup should be okay, Hartside Cafe is that the high up on?!?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Hi Barry
top of the Hill thats the one
weve got ur mobile
will call you when we leave from our homes
cheers
kev
I'll text you my number

1 - 20 of 44 Posts