Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if many of you go to the BMF in May? Might be a good chance to meetup pre-TLD? Possibly a good fundraising event too?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea that's the one. Sure some of you would like to go round the Peterbro trails over the weekend. I'd just settle for a spot of camping and a wee drink or two maybe.

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
I'll probably be down there looking for some new cheap winter gear. Mines getting a bit tired!

·
Registered
494 Posts
i'll be there but its pretty much walking distence for me.lol

·
Top Cat
1,636 Posts
Which weekend is it? I've been a couple of times, but not camped (it's an easy day trip for me).

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
myself and some mates are going (up for us) for the first time for a few years. it all started going downhill 5/6yrs ago when the BMF started farming out control of the show, but we're giving it a go again.

be warned, the advance ticket prices do not include a strange £3.50 extra fee, plus an admin fee for credit card payment too.

anyone down in our neck of the woods is welcome to join us for the ride up, we're going friday afternoon, always stop at northampton sainsburys for a snack and cuppa and buy a few camping supplies. be warned again though, one of us is on a harley so we'll be stopping every ten minutes to ziptie a bit back on

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts