Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I travel about 30,000 miles a year in the car and over the last year i have probably had 5 "moments" that were far closer than i would like.

EVERY TIME WAS WITH A FU&**N BMW CAR DRIVER.

Is it something about there marketing that attracts the MBA, Manegement Consultant, Alpha Male DICKHEADS?

They are allways so aggressive and normally have no clue whatsoever how to drive. Interesting that Robster recently had his Audi A3 incident as well, is it spreading to all German car drivers, are they now becoming the new Volvo drivers?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
It's always curious to me how the BMW bikes and BMW cars have such different images. Drivers of BMW cars often appear to be the most dangerous drivers on the road whereas riders of BMW bikes the staidest, most safety conscious. Both are generisations, sorry, and there are bound to be exceptions - but I think the stereotype fits in 70% of cases.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
It's always curious to me how the BMW bikes and BMW cars have such different images. Drivers of BMW cars often appear to be the most dangerous drivers on the road whereas riders of BMW bikes the staidest, most safety conscious. Both are generisations, sorry, and there are bound to be exceptions - but I think the stereotype fits in 70% of cases.
i have never met a bmw car driver that wasn't a complete c**k

·
Ex Vara Rider
446 Posts
This is becoming a bit of a witch hunt against BMW drivers, don't forget the flat cap drivers too. Burn them at the stake!

Whilst we're at it I hate ice cream van drivers too. Playing their tunes then driving off as you run out of the house trying to get your shoes on.

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
BMW the drivers mostly seem to leave all sense at home when they leave in the morning, one of the local lads were having a dig at Marty my mate for buying an A3 recently, anyway this little twerp is a farmers son with more money than sense, so i told him i would not buy a BMW cos i would would be classed along with him big headed dick head that cannot drive to save his life, when asked why i reckoned he could not drive i answered , remeber about 3 weeks ago you pulled on to the A39 behind a red seat leon diesel , yes was the reply ( he was driving his old mans merc sports car) and after 3 miles you were 1/4 of a mile behind it catching up on the straights and losing out miserably on bends yes, then you started to overtake from 400 yards behind me,well iet you overtake cos if i had kept me foot down i would be now not having to do any of this cos you would be embedded in the truck that came around the corner just a sou got in, that shut him up

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
In my job it has long been known that as a person leaves the house they pick up the keys and replace them with their brain so as not to lose the place.

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
yes i say that about the french drivers they leave brain on mantelpiece in the morning before getting into car, which most likely explains why rear view mirrors indicators and soap are a waste of time as well

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
I once drove a friends BMW M3 - wowsers what a car!

really stupid quick and handled like it was on rails - and then i pressed the sport button and it just got daft!!

such great noise!

they are very very good cars - shame they are largely wasted on w*nk*rs who forget that there are other road users!

in defence of some BMW drivers who i know they are real petrol heads and very considerate drivers who have even greater hatred for tos**rs in BMWs as it reflects badly on them!!

two sides to every coin - i suppose it's the equivalent of us getting whacked with the 'bikers are all speeding maniacs' mantra because of the behaviour of the crotch rocket jockeys!

ah well

Z:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Funny, I can wait ages to get out of my drive onto a main road, the only cars that ever let me out are Beemers. Mines a silver one, usually with a 2 bike trailer at the back. If you see me, give me a wave. Otherwise, like all BMW drivers ( and riders) you're invisible. And History, if the other replies are anything to go by.
As for Volvo drivers, they now have a device which brakes for you if you can't be bothered, or get yourselves in the sh*t. Bet bikes aren't big enough to register, so we're all going to get tail ended by a volvo. My advice is stay on the grass, it's only tractors you have to worry about then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts