Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our recent trip to France/Italy we were passing close to Caraglio the home of Boano and so we decided that it would be great to pay them a visit.

We were made to feel most welcome and given a tour of the shop, you've probably seen this @ before but it's always worth another look...

Then we went upstairs to the 'museum' where are the best bits are, sorry about the 'shake' in this photo but I must have got too excited :grin:

Some more classic Hondas........

and some parts that you'd just like to have in your garage.....

and then the man himself came out to meet us :cheers:

If you're a fan of @'s, Hondas or the Paris-Dakar it's well worth a visit if you find yourself nearby

PS. Jonothan, Francesca said she had been speaking to you on the phone just an hour before we got there.

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Oh ya bugger, thanks for those, you've just added another trip to do before I fry destination :thumbleft:

·
Very Enthusiastic Member
391 Posts
nice nice nice nice very nice. Bugger only if I'd known.. last summer I passed that way on my way to Nice from Interlaken, remember going through Cuneo..which google maps says next to Caraglio... was on a Fazer 600 though and it didn't have a "my other bikes an AfTwin" sticker on as I didn't own one at the time, so they may have turned me away :D

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Good call Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts