Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I want some body armour to fit a house?
anyone know anywhere half decent, not millions of miles away from bedfordshire?
thanks
Ollie

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
you owe me a keyboard!

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Oliver, my armour is a xxl and it's pretty snug,now me, being a svelt type of chap, had to try on a few sets and accidently found some at the NEC bike show a few years ago. Your welcome to pop round and try mine on.............................

bugger there goes the spare keyboard,I'll take responsibility for that one.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Interesting forum I've joined ;)

BMF is in a couple of weeks, they will have the usual trade stands.:thumb:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Interesting forum I've joined ;)

BMF is in a couple of weeks, they will have the usual trade stands.:thumb:
Welcome to the forum Big Daddy, in my best stumpy fingers type, you'll have to ignore the forum in-joking. If you saw the size of young mr Rockoz you'd realise that the need for pads is irrelevant, if he does have a falling off incident somewhere in the world the ricter scale machines will all be clicking away like mad. I hope to god he gets to fully grown soon and never loses his respect for his much elders or my ass is grass.
He throws a Dommie round like it's a pit bike and is a good lad to have a round on hot days as he provides an excellent shady spot if you can keep the sun the other side of him.
He does however get castigated on a regular basis by mr GOG and myself for popping wheelies and stoppies at the most inopportune moments and permanently keeping our heart rates at dangerous levels wherever we go.
We have to take the mick from a distance and through type as we fear one day he will either club us to death with his paving mallet type hands or just eat us because the garage has run out of pasties and it's been 50 miles since we filled up and he had his last one.

you know we love ya ollie;)

ps where abouts in northampton mate,we'll have to hook up next time we're having a get together up here. We maybe going out and doing some lanes,you're welcome to join us.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sounds good.......................I'll have to get to one of these meets so I can use the line, 'I thoughts you'd be bigger.':cool:

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks tendays :)

welcome big daddy

bt is a mufifn man

and BMF sounds good, whos going to take me?

Ollie

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh, and I did have a falling off incodent today, poxt seesaws, dangerous things :(

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
You've got waaaaaaaay too much time on your hands :rolleyes:
I think after reading that rubbish, the name suits you to be honest mate ;)
On a serious note, ARMOUR!!!!!
oh, by the way, that song is actually quite catchy :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts