Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,027 Posts
I kept forwarding it, then suddenly they were saying goodbye and I'd missed it. Put us out of our misery please.

·
Living for the weekend
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the interview is only about 2 mins in, you lazy sods:D

Its called 'By Any Means', where Charley will be leaving his home town in the UK, and traveling across the middle east by himself, doing sailing, flying and motorbiking. It didn't reveal very much to be honest, should be interesting though.

well, i enjoyed LWR and RTD, maybe they can pull it off.:p

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,027 Posts
where Charley will be leaving his home town in the UK, and traveling across the middle east by himself,
UK Middle east....ON HIS OWN, does he know how dangerous it is between Birmingham and Great Yarmouth?

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
Way too long.. gave up.. no attantion span.. to watch thouse two drible on about stuff... what is it about..
same here
if it happens it happens

:confused::confused:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Are they doing it to promote some new aftershave? ;)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Charley will be leaving his home town in the UK, and traveling across the middle east by himself,
That'll be the "by himself" that includes a support crew, a security adviser, a fixer in every country, a medic with enough supplies to make the British army jealous and......

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
Before we start on the slagging off of the mcgreggor and the boorman can we please just think about the recent 'Adventure biker cruise into wales' where a large group of rufty tufty adventure bikers rode their assorted adventure bikes into an uncivilised and barabrian land (wales) and stayed in the wilds (a bunkhouse) and the only support they had was . .

a mechanic and technical oracle (Chad)
a chef (BT Bloke)
3 local fixers (Sharri, Mr Mabel and Mabels old Man)
1 medic (Sharri)
1 invading imperial force (Lord Vader)
1 photo crew (Gnasher)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok ok i'm off before i get thumped!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Z:D

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Before we start on the slagging off of the mcgreggor and the boorman can we please just think about the recent 'Adventure biker cruise into wales' where a large group of rufty tufty adventure bikers rode their assorted adventure bikes into an uncivilised and barabrian land (wales) and stayed in the wilds (a bunkhouse) and the only support they had was . .

a chef (BT Bloke)
1 medic (Sharri)
1 photo crew (Gnasher)

:sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5:

Now i am glad i did not go... i can still make fun of Boorman and Ewan!!!

:toothy2::toothy2::toothy2::toothy2:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
:blob7:

a chef (BT Bloke)
1 medic (Sharri)
1 photo crew (Gnasher)

never let the truth get in the way of a good thumping:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
Z-weiser, nah mate not seen him round here in ages!

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts