Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garage Clear (must be a Spring thing:p)

Size 10 Sidi Vertebrea (I will polish before posting, the leather is as good as the top section but has had a couple of spray rides)
I paid about £120 new and looking for £35 plus postage at cost

Size 11 Axo rc4 (?) off road bad boys (ditto the cleaning before posting)
Used but still very servicable (one of the buckles on the Axo boots has slipped off I shall continue to look, I believe replacements are available and often didn't use all the buckles anyway. I paid around £130 and again looking for £35 plus postage (big and heavy but will post at cost)

MSR off road pants with removable hip pads, good nick (slight areas of honest ridgeway dirt but no tears or rips etc) and size 38 (can adjust down) Cant's remember what I paid, but not a cheap make so again £35 plus postage (at cost) Had them for my Dommie, look a bit silly on my Trannie (sorry Lola)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hi Can I see the soles of the Trail boots size 11, an can i have first dabs, are tey moto cross boots or trail. thanks,. john

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poss more mx as very stiff/ supportive, I'll try and sort a pic of the soles, but loads of decent tread as prob only covered 10 miles walking around town and country, and not been worn away whilst on the bike.

·
BLUE 1999 xrv750x
727 Posts
pm sent.

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Recieved and replied:thumbup:

Soles of Axo

·
Registered
689 Posts
Tonia.. jist you go fur them mate...... Ive had ma share o MX boots,, a thight they wir mnaybe Trials boots..... john

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No Worries, Tonion pm on its way.
No one fancy the pants?

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
Hmm...should suit someone with a RWB AT methinks (shame mine's black and gold - soon to be green and black).

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boots all gone (thanks guys)
Just the Pants left, I'll put the on ebay this w'end if nobody here wants them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts