Honda XRV Forum banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I'm sure this lockdown shite is having an effect on me, here's yesterdays parcel..
To be honest, I felt a right pillock walking around the garden with one so I got another..
😂 (y) I know what you mean I've gone the other way though, I ordered parts from rugged roads and waited for them to arrive usually 2 days. when they didn't arrive i checked on the delivery to find out where they were but found out i never paid for them so re ordered them 2 days later they don't arrive so i checked on the delivery to find out where they were and found out i never paid again.so reordered again they arrived today 😂

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Oooh don't start doubling up stuff you don't really need.
A few years ago, as some of the old XRV'ers will recall I started collecting black AT's incase I ran out...... I've never really had a very stable brain . :)

Anyway what are you planning to use them for ?.........two at a time that is ? :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
[/QUOTE]
t are you planning to use them for ?.........two at a time that is ?
To be honest Soho, the story is that a guy on ebay was selling both & I was aware of how much these things cost so I was waching them patiently.

Then one got sold, offer accepted. The one with the broken 6mm tip, bah, my preferred choice. So I placed an offer for the 4mm tipped gun & he accepted. I then looked into the price of the tips which are 150 notes for a set
:eek2
but whilst looking I spotted that the guy I bought the original 4mm gun had placed the other 6mm gun back on. So I placed an offer & the rest is history.

£120 for two nut guns to for 18 rivits
:oops:
Nuts.

I've think I've worked it out that the rivnut/nutserts are 3/16 UNC for the end baffles on the Supertrapp exhausts & the only place on ebay is China, Australia & USA.

China's the cheapest so they're on the way a tenner I think for 150'ish of different sizes. The reason for purchasing the second gun is the 6mm anvil hole will hopefully cope with a 3/16 home made rivnt puller & 5mm as well. Well, thats what I've told the boss (y)
😂 (y) I know what you mean I've gone the other way though, I ordered parts from rugged roads and waited for them to arrive usually 2 days. when they didn't arrive i checked on the delivery to find out where they were but found out i never paid for them so re ordered them 2 days later they don't arrive so i checked on the delivery to find out where they were and found out i never paid again.so reordered again they arrived today 😂

301 - 305 of 305 Posts