Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted a month or so back for some XT660Z Tenere advise - thanks

Finally took the plunge

Managed to get a brand new one on the 36 months 0% finance, pre VAT increase plus a good bit off too. The bonus being the colour I wanted - white. Probably pick it up early new year as roads a nightmare up here at moment. Probably get it in a van first weekend of new year & bring home

Just bought the givi plate this morning from Hein G in their boxing day sale so that it'll take my top box. Got some cash from my mum\ brother for handcups & few other bits & pieces.

Roll on the spring !!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
My mate has one, He's very impressed with it, toured Europe & Eire over the last two tears pretty good two up too & maintaining a good 70 mph + no niggles as yet.

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Nice one, get some photos on here when you get it. Only seen a picture in ABR but it did look good. And wasnt it the bike the lad rode round Africa on?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Well done mate, always been quite interested in one myself. That black one pictured on ABR is stunning admittedly.
Considered going into town to the sale at Hein Gerrick too but as I didn't really need anything took the Beemer out for a run instead.
Be good to hear how you get on with it, is it from Ecosse in Aberdeen?

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
That sounds a cracking finance deal, your a bit away from Rainy Devon, but was it a local deal? and What money were you looking at in the end (just for my general nose, had an old one but could really fancy a new one)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts