Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
without influencing anyone. Ok, i'll tell you how it is for me. from the age of 12- 20+/- brembo & goodridge were the only names that i knew, then Hel, EBC & afew others in no particular order. i bought a project bike, the front brake lines looked like a loose hanging dirty spider that had lost 5 legs in an accident. i then went on the Hel site, build your own lines etc, good fun. i worked it out that to replace the front lines would cost about £70 at the time. Plans eh!!! 3 years down the line i have the funds & i have seen the GOODRIDGE 2 line race set-up, nice, i like it, but imagined i'd prefer the 3 line original set-up.

So, the question is,

if you get 2 lines (full length from master cylinder to the calipers) with 2 banjo bolts each, that's 8ft line approx & 4 banjo bolts in total.

description- HN0771-2FCBK-GLD HONDA XRV750 L-3 AFRICA TWIN 90-03 RACE FRONT STAINLESS HOSES KIT - Contains 2 Hoses £55

what would you expect to receive if you knew what i knew for the £84 set.thats almost £30 more. please if you could answer plain & simple, this gripe may be going past the suppliers complaints dept, depending on their response. oh & first time they sent the wrong set completely, & these things take 2 weeks to make special order, even tells you who/when they were made.

description- HN0771-3FCBK-GLD HONDA XRV750 L-3 AFRICA TWIN 90-03 STD FRONT GOODRIDGE STAINLESS HOSES - Contains 3 Hoses

1 - 1 of 1 Posts